List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler 12/3/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 12/3/07

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/21 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 10:01AM, Views: 2639, Replies: 42
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/21 10:41AM
    Re: Spoiler 12/3/07
    Sunnyflower

Thanks again lonesky!

That's going to be hard on Victor - being investigated while Vicky is still comatose.

It sounds like both him and Jack are in for a rough ride.

#2   2007/11/21 10:44AM
    aden85

Dec. 3, day before my 22nd birthday!

anywho, thanks for the spoiler.

#3   2007/11/21 10:52AM
    soapoperapimp

what the heck is he being investgated for now?

#4   2007/11/21 11:03AM
    SHAWTY777

Maybe Maggie decided to check out the "dog hair" like Jack told her remember.(just a thought)

#5   2007/11/21 11:07AM
    ILuvNY

Quote SHAWTY777: Maybe Maggie decided to check out the "dog hair" like Jack told her remember.(just a thought)

I think you're right! My theory is that it is Zapoto's hair that somehow got transferred (through Nikki?)to David Chow who killed JiMin!

#6   2007/11/21 11:13AM
    carlotta1960

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote SHAWTY777: Maybe Maggie decided to check out the "dog hair" like Jack told her remember.(just a thought)

I think you're right! My theory is that it is Zapoto's hair that somehow got transferred (through Nikki?)to David Chow who killed JiMin!

That is a GREAT theory!! I did not think of that.

#7   2007/11/21 11:17AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ILuvNY:

That is sheer brilliance NY! I think you are right.

David is so darn shady.....

#8   2007/11/21 11:19AM
    ILuvNY

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY:

I hope this brings Victor and Nikki closer and leads to David Chow's demise. He's easy on the eyes but I don't like the character!!!

#9   2007/11/21 11:25AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY:

I hope this brings Victor and Nikki closer and leads to David Chow's demise. He's easy on the eyes but I don't like the character!!!

I know. He is very creepy, but it's funny because he has never actually done anything. The actor is doing a fantastic job. You KNOW he is up to something.

And he is the only one, IMO, who could actually kill someone. Widowed twice? At his age??? Something isn't right.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list