List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SONGS PLAYED ON Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SONGS PLAYED ON Y&R

Started by Donnaj at 2007/11/21 09:58AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/22 06:45AM, Views: 762, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/11/21 06:56PM
    Re: SONGS PLAYED ON Y&R
    Evsmom

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: i need to go listen to this song ur talking about.....

It's the one they played when JT was standing outside when they first took Victoria to the hospital. They played it again today. It really is a beautiful song! Just right for a wedding.

#12   2007/11/21 07:03PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Evsmom:

It's the one they played when JT was standing outside when they first took Victoria to the hospital. They played it again today. It really is a beautiful song! Just right for a wedding.

is that the same song he taped for Victoria...? i think i remember the song when he was standing outside at the hospital....beautiful song...got me a lil choked up

#13   2007/11/21 07:05PM
    Evsmom

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Evsmom:

is that the same song he taped for Victoria...? i think i remember the song when he was standing outside at the hospital....beautiful song...got me a lil choked up

Yep, that's the one!

#14   2007/11/21 07:06PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Evsmom:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Evsmom:

Yep, that's the one!

awwwwwww NOW that makes a PERFECT wedding song!!!!

#15   2007/11/21 09:09PM
    sutherngirl

It's a very pretty song but for some reason it makes me feel sad..

#16   2007/11/22 06:45AM
    Donnaj

Quote sutherngirl: It's a very pretty song but for some reason it makes me feel sad..

It makes me think of everything that is SO RIGHT in my life...Sometimes when things don't seem so great, you hear a song like that...and WOW it makes you think. The words are so perfect to describe the love you feel for your one and only...Now if only CBS would release it to the public...it's a money maker, and a wedding hit (HINT HINT)

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list