List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Major Spoiler: Victoria/Brad/JT

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Major Spoiler: Victoria/Brad/JT

Started by valencia4love at 2007/11/21 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 09:47AM, Views: 2225, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/11/23 06:31AM
    Re: Major Spoiler: Victoria/Brad/JT
    Texas Sunflower

I certainly hope this spoiler is correct!! Love for JT to be the baby's daddy.

Go Jvic!

#22   2007/11/23 06:38AM
    Wickyz

I still think this is going to be the Newmans christmas miracle...Watch the baby come home from the hospital on Christmas morning (hopefully with Daddy JT) the baby cries and Victoria comes down to ask what all the racket is about..and another Christmas miracle is born! But then Victoria has amnesia and doesnt even remember being with JT or the baby....Y&R seems to like these amnesia storys lol

#23   2007/11/23 09:08AM
    KendraRenee

JT names the baby?! GREAT. Thanks. I dont know where you got that, but THANKS!

#24   2007/11/23 09:18AM
    Cantgetenoug...

I am relieved to hear that the writers decided to allow the baby to live. Just didn't make sense and it wold have been insenstive to have AH pregnant in real life then to suffer another miscarriage or still birth. I am happy to hear that all will be well with both of them.

#25   2007/11/23 09:26AM
    Cantgetenoug...

P.S. I have been following this storyline close since four years ago my oldest daughter also had pre-eclampsia at 27 weeks. She swelled up like a balloon and her blood pressure soared so dangerously high and she had an emergency c-section. She had a 1 pound 8 oz baby girl who you could hold in the palm of your hand. Her head was the size of a tangerine and she was in the new born ICU for about 6 weeks, but she never needed to be on Oxygen and she left the hospital weighing 4.5 pounds. Today you would never know she was such a premmie. So you never know.

The only thing I thought was strange was when Victoria said she was just 5 and a half months pregnant when it seems that she has been pregnant for a longer time. SHe looked larger than 5 and a half months (of course we all know she was pregnant in real life). It just seems that the writers would have at least bumped her up a few more weeks to make it more beleiveable for the baby to survive.

#26   2007/11/23 09:47AM
    ldsangel

Quote Lilika:
    Quote Evsmom: That's good news! I am a little confused, though. How does she have a healthy baby boy? He's still a 22 weeker, right? Maybe they had the pregnancy dated wrong. Is the baby in NICU? Why didn't Victoria go to the loft? If the baby's not in NICU is he with JT? Do Nikki and Victor have a nurse for Victoria?

I read this spoiler on another site and it also said that in the middle of the hearing, JT, who's probably at the hospital, calls Nick to tell him that the baby has gotten worse so Victor and Nikki decide for Victoria to have a c-section before the judge decides what they should do.
    I also read that the baby will have some health problems because it's so premature.

Well how long has been in the hospital for maybe the baby got stronger but the baby will still be premature and most babies are sick. For I think that JT names the baby means he is the father and I also think that he wants the baby for himself and that is why he is doing this. But it won't be long until he probably do something to be with someone else.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list