List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Major Spoiler: Victoria/Brad/JT

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Major Spoiler: Victoria/Brad/JT

Started by valencia4love at 2007/11/21 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 09:47AM, Views: 2291, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/21 01:47PM
    Re: Major Spoiler: Victoria/Brad/JT
    ldsangel

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote ldsangel: Newsflash find out the baby father and it is not Nikki

Could you explain this, ldsangel?

Yeah quite simple for we know that Brad or JT could be the father and it is important that they find out the baby father so he can take care of that baby and that is not Nikki job. For a regular family the kids live with the parents unless something happens to them.

#12   2007/11/21 01:59PM
    Evsmom

That's good news! I am a little confused, though. How does she have a healthy baby boy? He's still a 22 weeker, right? Maybe they had the pregnancy dated wrong. Is the baby in NICU? Why didn't Victoria go to the loft? If the baby's not in NICU is he with JT? Do Nikki and Victor have a nurse for Victoria?

So many questions!!! I can't wait to see this! Is this Monday's US show?

#13   2007/11/21 07:44PM
    Eppy

Maybe Nikki was successful in conviencing them to hold off as long as possible and is so doing, time has passed enough to make the baby viable. I hate the idea of Vikki not coming out of her coma. I hope she recovers soon after coming home.

#14   2007/11/21 08:41PM
    sutherngirl

Quote Evsmom: That's good news! I am a little confused, though. How does she have a healthy baby boy? He's still a 22 weeker, right? Maybe they had the pregnancy dated wrong. Is the baby in NICU? Why didn't Victoria go to the loft? If the baby's not in NICU is he with JT? Do Nikki and Victor have a nurse for Victoria?

Now u know Victor and Nikki were not going to let JT take her home to the loft! lol

#15   2007/11/21 08:56PM
    Evsmom

Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote Evsmom: That's good news! I am a little confused, though. How does she have a healthy baby boy? He's still a 22 weeker, right? Maybe they had the pregnancy dated wrong. Is the baby in NICU? Why didn't Victoria go to the loft? If the baby's not in NICU is he with JT? Do Nikki and Victor have a nurse for Victoria?

Now u know Victor and Nikki were not going to let JT take her home to the loft! lol

#16   2007/11/21 10:17PM
    ldsangel

Quote Evsmom:
    Quote sutherngirl:

JT better go with her or they are shutted him out. For I think that Victoria would want JT by her side.

#17   2007/11/21 11:33PM
    mulan2

Cool update. Thanks V.

#18   2007/11/22 01:56AM
    allies

I'm thinking that JT naming the baby is a hint that he is the father!

#19   2007/11/22 07:07AM
    Lilika

I read this spoiler on another site and it also said that in the middle of the hearing, JT, who's probably at the hospital, calls Nick to tell him that the baby has gotten worse so Victor and Nikki decide for Victoria to have a c-section before the judge decides what they should do.
    I also read that the baby will have some health problems because it's so premature.

#20   2007/11/23 06:00AM
    valencia4love

Quote Lilika:

I read this spoiler on another site and it also said that in the middle of the hearing, JT, who's probably at the hospital, calls Nick to tell him that the baby has gotten worse so Victor and Nikki decide for Victoria to have a c-section before the judge decides what they should do.
    I also read that the baby will have some health problems because it's so premature.

Yeah, I meant to say that in the long that the baby would end up being okay. I just wanted give everybody some good news to look foward too

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list