List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Karen is one of a kind...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Karen is one of a kind...

Started by aden85 at 2007/11/21 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/21 09:41PM, Views: 749, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/11/21 11:23AM
    Re: Karen is one of a kind...
    ILuvNY

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote SHAWTY777: ok,ok, then what about if they do decide to bring Dru back BUT, she has amnesia from the fall and being in that cold water. Then there was talk about Malcolm (fine ^&&) comeing back to. Let him be the one to find her an take care of her. bring her back to GC.(BOY THAT WOULD BE GOOOOOD) To see Neil try to get his women back from his brother,when she doesn't even know him).. I could go on and on...but i bet the ratings will start to improve.(at least with the winter's)

Now that, my friend, sounds like a fabulous s/l.

Seriously! It could go on for a very long time and still be interesting.

I agree...that would be a great storyline...and we'd get to see Shemar again...yum!!!

#22   2007/11/21 11:25AM
    aden85

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote SHAWTY777: ok,ok, then what about if they do decide to bring Dru back BUT, she has amnesia from the fall and being in that cold water. Then there was talk about Malcolm (fine ^&&) comeing back to. Let him be the one to find her an take care of her. bring her back to GC.(BOY THAT WOULD BE GOOOOOD) To see Neil try to get his women back from his brother,when she doesn't even know him).. I could go on and on...but i bet the ratings will start to improve.(at least with the winter's)

I agree...that would be a great storyline...and we'd get to see Shemar again...yum!!!

ohhh did someone mention Shemar??? the boy, ahem excuse me man is just fineeeeeee....

#23   2007/11/21 11:33AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote aden85:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

ohhh did someone mention Shemar??? the boy, ahem excuse me man is just fineeeeeee....

Now there is a petition we all would sign!

Bring back Semar! Bring back Shemar!

#24   2007/11/21 11:35AM
    aden85

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote aden85:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Now there is a petition we all would sign!

Bring back Semar! Bring back Shemar!

Lol for me to have some more eye candy, heck yea where do I sign!

#25   2007/11/21 11:48AM
    granny45

Quote aden85: Its VERY refreshing to see a new, considerate, classy, beautiful, character to y&r. I look forward to seeing lots more of Karen!

I agree totally! I hope we see a lot more of her!

#26   2007/11/21 09:41PM
    sutherngirl

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote oilersfan11: Yes she's really good to lilly,but sometimes lilly runs karen down to much.like saying to devon the other day when karen caught lilly telling him she didnt want karen at the dinner

After today's (Wednesday) episode, I think Lily will change her view of Karen.

ITA!

Lily really does need a strong female in her life and Karen took the perfect approach with her.

I'm looking forward to seeing some major improvements in her behavior now.

Keep hope alive!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/21 09:42PM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list