List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Karen is one of a kind...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Karen is one of a kind...

Started by aden85 at 2007/11/21 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/21 09:41PM, Views: 774, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/21 09:31AM
    Karen is one of a kind...
    aden85

I love today's U.S. episode with Karen and Lily! Karen is amazing! I'm loving her more and more. I think she is the perfect, pick me up for the Winter's family. If Dru ever comes back I think it will be hard to see Karen get hurt or Dru get hurt. Either way I love Karen!

#2   2007/11/21 09:33AM
    Re: Karen is one of a kind...
    ILuvNY

Quote aden85: I love today's U.S. episode with Karen and Lily! Karen is amazing! I'm loving her more and more. I think she is the perfect, pick me up for the Winter's family. If Dru ever comes back I think it will be hard to see Karen get hurt or Dru get hurt. Either way I love Karen!

I so agree with you..what a great character!!! She is very kind and considerate, and I like the way they had her "handle" Lily.

#3   2007/11/21 09:40AM
    aden85

Its VERY refreshing to see a new, considerate, classy, beautiful, character to y&r. I look forward to seeing lots more of Karen!

#4   2007/11/21 09:59AM
    ILuvNY

Quote aden85: Its VERY refreshing to see a new, considerate, classy, beautiful, character to y&r. I look forward to seeing lots more of Karen!

Exactly! I'm watching today's episode, and it seems like Karen really made a connection with Lily. Maybe that's what Lily's needed, a female confidant to take Dru's place!

#5   2007/11/21 10:05AM
    oilersfan11

Yes she's really good to lilly,but sometimes lilly runs karen down to much.like saying to devon the other day when karen caught lilly telling him she didnt want karen at the dinner

#6   2007/11/21 10:06AM
    ILuvNY

Quote oilersfan11: Yes she's really good to lilly,but sometimes lilly runs karen down to much.like saying to devon the other day when karen caught lilly telling him she didnt want karen at the dinner

After today's (Wednesday) episode, I think Lily will change her view of Karen.

#7   2007/11/21 10:07AM
    aden85

I agree and think Karen is slowly winning over Lily. I think Lily is going to find it hard to resist liking Karen.

#8   2007/11/21 10:43AM
    SHAWTY777

I still think that something is up with her...an when Dru comes back boyyyyy she better watch out.

#9   2007/11/21 10:47AM
    aden85

Quote SHAWTY777: I still think that something is up with her...an when Dru comes back boyyyyy she better watch out.

I REALLY hope not...I still think her character was much needed to y&r lately. I really, really, hope she isnt twisted!

#10   2007/11/21 10:55AM
    SHAWTY777

YOU KNOW WHAT? i'm glad that U responed to my message. I was begining to think that you'all had your picks of who u talk with or not. I just had a bad experience on the board this morning (AS THE WORLD TURNS)... They were argueing an cursing like they were going to come through the computer on one another. it was crazy. thanks again...would';nt it be a trip if Karen is David's sister and they have been in ca-hoot's (plotting) together from the beginning.to take over Newman E.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list