List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: BRAD'S LOYALTY: IS IT TO VICTORIA OR THE BABY/SPOILER TALK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BRAD'S LOYALTY: IS IT TO VICTORIA OR THE BABY/SPOILER TALK

Started by calivy at 2007/11/21 09:18AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/21 09:39PM, Views: 406, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/11/21 09:18AM
    BRAD'S LOYALTY: IS IT TO VICTORIA OR THE BABY/SPOILER TALK
    calivy

i just read that brad finds a letter that victoria wrote when she was pregnant with their child before the miscarriage that said that she would give up her life for her baby. i think that maybe brad will take this letter to court and show it to the judge so that the judge will order the c-section. i do not know if he may do this to save the baby thinking it is his or if he wants to save victoria's life. but whatever the situation is victoria would rather give up her life than risk her baby's life.

#2   2007/11/21 11:07AM
    Re: BRAD'S LOYALTY: IS IT TO VICTORIA OR THE BABY/SPOILER TALK
    Sanique

Knowing brad he wants to save the baby because it might be his. if the baby dies and victoria is still alive he gets nothing because victoria doesn't want him. brad is only thinking of himself. WIth this letter he hopes the mediator will side with nikki. he even told nikki hes on her side.

#3   2007/11/21 11:11AM
    aden85

I disagree, Brad is not that cruel not care if Vikki lives or not. Brad knows just as well as Nikki knows how much Vikki wanted a baby, as he should he was married to her. She already lost one child, she couldnt live with knowing she lost another. But also of course he is thinking of the baby, there is a possibility the baby is his. I think he is thinking of what Vikki wants because if the baby turns out not to be his, if Vikki dies, he will still be left with nothing. So, I dont think he is that cruel to be only thinking of himself at this time. I dont think anyone is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/21 11:12AM
    #4   2007/11/21 11:32AM
    ldsangel

Quote Sanique: Knowing brad he wants to save the baby because it might be his. if the baby dies and victoria is still alive he gets nothing because victoria doesn't want him. brad is only thinking of himself. WIth this letter he hopes the mediator will side with nikki. he even told nikki hes on her side.

he will lose no matter if JT is the father hopefully he is. We all know how much Victoria wants a baby and she lost two already and Brad may be the father. But if he is not the father then it is not his business it is JT. And if he is not the father then that means that he has no ties to Vikki because she doesn't want him. And I don't think that he is in love with her for I think that he did a stunt to break up Shack. For still it is not his decision it is Nikki and soon to be ex-husband.

#5   2007/11/21 01:24PM
    SouthernLady

Bradley only cares about Bradley....and his spawn

#6   2007/11/21 09:39PM
    sutherngirl

Quote Sanique: Knowing brad he wants to save the baby because it might be his. if the baby dies and victoria is still alive he gets nothing because victoria doesn't want him. brad is only thinking of himself. WIth this letter he hopes the mediator will side with nikki. he even told nikki hes on her side.

ITA..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list