List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How and When will she wake up??? Your thoughts please...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How and When will she wake up??? Your thoughts please...

Started by conway63653 at 2007/11/21 08:02AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/22 03:22PM, Views: 1113, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/21 08:02AM
    How and When will she wake up??? Your thoughts please...
    conway63653

How do you think Vikki will wake up??? And when do you think it will be?

I think she will wake up just before the c-section and it will be Nick in the room together. I love these two as brother and sister!! So sweet...

#2   2007/11/21 08:37AM
    Re: How and When will she wake up??? Your thoughts please...
    granny45

I think it will be a Christmas "miracle baby" story. Victoria will wake up on Christmas Eve and give birth to a healthy baby boy - at least that is what I am hoping for. That will be about the time she would come back from maternity leave I would think. And by the way, while I am at miracles - lets make it JT's little boy!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/21 08:39AM
    #3   2007/11/21 09:02AM
    Wickyz

I really hope and believe it will be a christmas miracle for the Newman family. I think she will be bringing the baby home in time for a Christmas portrait in front of the Newman Christmas tree

#4   2007/11/21 09:35AM
    BaileyBaby

Quote granny45: I think it will be a Christmas "miracle baby" story. Victoria will wake up on Christmas Eve and give birth to a healthy baby boy - at least that is what I am hoping for. That will be about the time she would come back from maternity leave I would think. And by the way, while I am at miracles - lets make it JT's little boy!!

I agree to the fact about the Christmas Miracle with Victoria but I think the baby will be delivered by C-section although he will survive. Very predictable!

#5   2007/11/21 11:26AM
    goodwitch1956

:) GREAT BY THAT TIME IT WILL BE MY BIRTHDAY ALSO YES ANOTER MIRICALE BABY WILL BE BORN AND I DO SO BADLY WANT IT TO BE JT'S

Please don't post in ALL CAPS. It is against the guidelines. Thanks! Evsmom

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/21 07:11PM
    #6   2007/11/21 11:27AM
    aden85

Quote goodwitch1956: GREAT BY THAT TIME IT WILL BE MY BIRTHDAY ALSO YES ANOTER MIRICALE BABY WILL BE BORN AND I DO SO BADLY WANT IT TO BE JT'S

yeaa by that time my birthday will have already past!!

I'm mixed on who I want the father to be, dont get me wrong i cant stand Brad but I'm still mixed.

#7   2007/11/21 11:30AM
    ILuvNY

Quote aden85:
    Quote goodwitch1956: GREAT BY THAT TIME IT WILL BE MY BIRTHDAY ALSO YES ANOTER MIRICALE BABY WILL BE BORN AND I DO SO BADLY WANT IT TO BE JT'S

yeaa by that time my birthday will have already past!!

I'm mixed on who I want the father to be, dont get me wrong i cant stand Brad but I'm still mixed.

Read the thread listed below: Major Spoiler: Victoria/Brad/JT...all is revealed, thanks to Valencia.

Goodwitch, just a head's up...we're not suppose to use all caps when posting...part of the guidelines!

#8   2007/11/21 12:13PM
    Rquattro

I am sure how ever Vikki wakes up it will be a tear jerker... I have my kleenex all ready to go...

Grow Bubba. GROW!!!!!

#9   2007/11/21 07:23PM
    pussykat

I hope it's soon because the hospital scene is getting very very boring....

#10   2007/11/21 07:28PM
    Eppy

Then Nikki can tell Victor "Can't you get it through your head - I was right - get that"? - just as Victoria is carrying the baby home for his first climpse of the Christmas Tree. Nanernanernaner!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list