List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/21 05:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/22 03:16PM, Views: 2561, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2007/11/22 01:19PM
    Re: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.
    Messalina

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote suegerry: There are a lot of LML in this thread.....moving away from it.....

Yep

Tee-hee

#42   2007/11/22 02:13PM
    Soulsistah

Quote cater2u:
    Quote Messalina:
    Quote KeepingItReal: In my opinion she is....interpret, fudge, gossip, embelish....it is still not what's printed.

If you quote something you should stick to what's "said" otherwise it's "missleading" and thats how gossip is spread.

If you say, JM said blah blah blah you are quoting him.

I may not of read the article but I did believe what she said.

Maybe it should of started out "My interpation........

Thank you It's a little annoying to be attacked for telling the truth! (And I would have believed her, too, had I not read the SOD article myself...)

please re-read my post and you'll see that i was not directing anything to you i said if others wantto find out perhaps they should go pick up the mag..is one person can not be belive then whyshould the other..that is what i sid nothing else and i don not consider that an attack it was a question to thoes who no longer belive what the poster who stared this thread had said. If you feel like i attcked you i am sory that was not mu intention at all

Perhaps some of us have seen many similar "types" of posts of this nature before and just know better now....the implication in this thread (which includes tone), IMO, was that what was being posted was completely factual (my interpretation), which in 'fact' it was not.

Just an observation, not a slight.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/22 02:13PM
    #43   2007/11/22 02:16PM
    cater2u

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote cater2u:
    Quote Messalina:
    Quote KeepingItReal: In my opinion she is....interpret, fudge, gossip, embelish....it is still not what's printed.

If you quote something you should stick to what's "said" otherwise it's "missleading" and thats how gossip is spread.

If you say, JM said blah blah blah you are quoting him.

I may not of read the article but I did believe what she said.

Maybe it should of started out "My interpation........

Thank you It's a little annoying to be attacked for telling the truth! (And I would have believed her, too, had I not read the SOD article myself...)

please re-read my post and you'll see that i was not directing anything to you i said if others wantto find out perhaps they should go pick up the mag..is one person can not be belive then whyshould the other..that is what i sid nothing else and i don not consider that an attack it was a question to thoes who no longer belive what the poster who stared this thread had said. If you feel like i attcked you i am sory that was not mu intention at all

Perhaps some of us have seen many similar "types" of posts of this nature before and just know better now....the implication in this thread (which includes tone), IMO, was that what was being posted was completely factual (my interpretation), which in 'fact' it was not.

Just an observation, not a slight.

yes, it's the kind of answer i was looking for not meaning to offend any one ..i just didn't se it that way diffrent strokes for diffrent people.

#44   2007/11/22 03:16PM
    Candace

There is no truth to the rumor that LML has been fired. The Young and the Restless issued a statement, and I posted it in the Comings and Goings section, for those who are interested!

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list