List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/21 05:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/22 03:16PM, Views: 2436, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/11/22 12:30PM
    Re: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.
    cater2u

Quote Messalina:
    Quote KeepingItReal: In my opinion she is....interpret, fudge, gossip, embelish....it is still not what's printed.

If you quote something you should stick to what's "said" otherwise it's "missleading" and thats how gossip is spread.

If you say, JM said blah blah blah you are quoting him.

I may not of read the article but I did believe what she said.

Maybe it should of started out "My interpation........

Thank you It's a little annoying to be attacked for telling the truth! (And I would have believed her, too, had I not read the SOD article myself...)

please re-read my post and you'll see that i was not directing anything to you i said if others wantto find out perhaps they should go pick up the mag..is one person can not be belive then whyshould the other..that is what i sid nothing else and i don not consider that an attack it was a question to thoes who no longer belive what the poster who stared this thread had said.
    If you feel like i attcked you i am sory that was not mu intention at all

#32   2007/11/22 12:31PM
    Messalina

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Messalina:
    Quote KeepingItReal: In my opinion she is....interpret, fudge, gossip, embelish....it is still not what's printed.

If you quote something you should stick to what's "said" otherwise it's "missleading" and thats how gossip is spread.

If you say, JM said blah blah blah you are quoting him.

I may not of read the article but I did believe what she said.

Maybe it should of started out "My interpation........

Thank you It's a little annoying to be attacked for telling the truth! (And I would have believed her, too, had I not read the SOD article myself...)

I read your post and I went back and read Lonsky post and she kept on saying JM said this and JM said that.

Anytime, I just like to stick to the "facts".

Me, too. You can't go wrong by stickng to the facts

#33   2007/11/22 12:32PM
    KeepingItReal

Yes, I said busted and rightfully so because Messalina enlighten me to the "facts".

Thats' why the poster before me LOL.

Thanks Messaline for enlightening me to the facts.

#34   2007/11/22 12:34PM
    suegerry

Quote Messalina:
    Quote lonesky: He talks about how happy Nick is to have his wife at his side during this terrible point in his life. Nick is desperatley worried about is sister and caught in the middle of the fight between his parents.

JM also talks about how amazing it was for Nick to fall in love with Phyllis all over again (after he can back with amnesia).

He said it was so great to have the mother of his child supporting him during this terrible time. I'm paraphrasing but that's pretty much what he said.

I saw the clip of tomorrow's show and Nick is holding a sleeping Summer (to cute) at the hospital. Then all the Newmans, including Summer, go in to see Vicky. Nick adores his little girl.

Yes, you certainly ARE paraphrasing I read the same SOD article that you did, and while Joshua Morrow does say some nice things about Nick's reaction to Phyllis's release, he is NOWHERE NEAR as effusive as you are representing him to be (AND, he says nothing whatsoever about how "amazing it was for Nick to fall in love with Phyllis all over again," despite amnesia, etc., etc., ) Apparently it didn't occur to you, when you posted this stuff, that the rest of us also have access to the same magazines that you do...

Caveat Emptor

LOL....Caveat Emptor.....yes I guess we do or can read what all the articles are saying about all soaps, and more....

#35   2007/11/22 12:35PM
    cater2u

Quote KeepingItReal: Yes, I said busted and rightfully so because Messalina enlighten me to the "facts".

and that's the kind of response i was looking for..from thoes who laughed after she posted her said posted..and thankyou for answering.

#36   2007/11/22 12:38PM
    suegerry

There are a lot of LML in this thread.....moving away from it.....

#37   2007/11/22 12:51PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: There are a lot of LML in this thread.....moving away from it.....

Yep

#38   2007/11/22 12:55PM
    suegerry

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote suegerry: There are a lot of LML in this thread.....moving away from it.....

Yep

If this is true she got fired....wonder what will happen LOL....

#39   2007/11/22 01:14PM
    Messalina

Quote KeepingItReal: Yes, I said busted and rightfully so because Messalina enlighten me to the "facts".

My pleasure, KIR.

#40   2007/11/22 01:17PM
    Messalina

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Messalina:
    Quote lonesky: He talks about how happy Nick is to have his wife at his side during this terrible point in his life. Nick is desperatley worried about is sister and caught in the middle of the fight between his parents.

JM also talks about how amazing it was for Nick to fall in love with Phyllis all over again (after he can back with amnesia).

He said it was so great to have the mother of his child supporting him during this terrible time. I'm paraphrasing but that's pretty much what he said.

I saw the clip of tomorrow's show and Nick is holding a sleeping Summer (to cute) at the hospital. Then all the Newmans, including Summer, go in to see Vicky. Nick adores his little girl.

Yes, you certainly ARE paraphrasing I read the same SOD article that you did, and while Joshua Morrow does say some nice things about Nick's reaction to Phyllis's release, he is NOWHERE NEAR as effusive as you are representing him to be (AND, he says nothing whatsoever about how "amazing it was for Nick to fall in love with Phyllis all over again," despite amnesia, etc., etc., ) Apparently it didn't occur to you, when you posted this stuff, that the rest of us also have access to the same magazines that you do...

Caveat Emptor

LOL....Caveat Emptor.....yes I guess we do or can read what all the articles are saying about all soaps, and more....

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list