List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/21 05:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/22 03:16PM, Views: 2679, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/11/22 10:34AM
    Re: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.
    Julian

LOL

#22   2007/11/22 10:52AM
    KeepingItReal

Busted

#23   2007/11/22 11:28AM
    Soulsistah

Quote KeepingItReal: Busted

It's not like these magazine sources are hidden from public view...

#24   2007/11/22 11:36AM
    Candace

Everyone interprets differently! Let's move on in a friendly way!

#25   2007/11/22 11:46AM
    cater2u

the poster of this thread is not busted for anything ..everyone interepts things diffrently..
    you take in what both ppl say and you still won't be able to fully understand..for thoes who think the poster who started this thread is busted should go buy the magazine and then see for youself..
    LASTLY...why is the logic(this is not inended to be disrespectful) however where is the logic in shuning the person who staretd the thread and beleiveing the other what valid arguements do either have ..if you won't beleive one then you shouldn't beleive the other either..there is no valid proof that either of these posters are correct(no that i am saying they aren't ..people interpert things diffrently)
    I suggest thoes doubters go pick up the magazine before accusing/assuming someone of being a liar.

#26   2007/11/22 11:58AM
    KeepingItReal

In my opinion she is....interpret, fudge, gossip, embelish....it is still not what's printed.

If you quote something you should stick to what's "said" otherwise it's "missleading" and thats how gossip is spread.

If you say, JM said blah blah blah you are quoting him.

I may not of read the article but I did believe what she said.

Maybe it should of started out "My interpation........

Modified 4 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/22 12:03PM
    #27   2007/11/22 12:12PM
    Messalina

Quote cater2u: the poster of this thread is not busted for anything ..everyone interepts things diffrently..
    you take in what both ppl say and you still won't be able to fully understand..for thoes who think the poster who started this thread is busted should go buy the magazine and then see for youself..
    LASTLY...why is the logic(this is not inended to be disrespectful) however where is the logic in shuning the person who staretd the thread and beleiveing the other what valid arguements do either have ..if you won't beleive one then you shouldn't beleive the other either..there is no valid proof that either of these posters are correct(no that i am saying they aren't ..people interpert things diffrently)
    I suggest thoes doubters go pick up the magazine before accusing/assuming someone of being a liar.

If you had bothered to actually READ my post, you would have seen that I DID pick up the magazine--hence my ability to refute the inaccuracies that were posted by the person who started the thread.

As for your statement that people "interpret things differently," the person who started the thread quoted Joshua Morrow as saying something that was not even in the article! She claimed that he said something that he never even said! Sorry, but I really fail to see how anyone can misinterpret a "quote" that doesn't even exist

I'm not trying to be rude, but I think that a little accuracy is in order here.

#28   2007/11/22 12:17PM
    Messalina

Quote KeepingItReal: In my opinion she is....interpret, fudge, gossip, embelish....it is still not what's printed.

If you quote something you should stick to what's "said" otherwise it's "missleading" and thats how gossip is spread.

Thank you It's a little annoying to be attacked for telling the truth! (And I would have believed her, too, had I not read the SOD article myself...)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/22 12:19PM
    #29   2007/11/22 12:27PM
    cater2u

Quote Messalina:
    Quote cater2u: the poster of this thread is not busted for anything ..everyone interepts things diffrently..

If you had bothered to actually READ my post, you would have seen that I DID pick up the magazine--hence my ability to refute the inaccuracies that were posted by the person who started the thread.

As for your statement that people "interpret things differently," the person who started the thread quoted Joshua Morrow as saying something that was not even in the article! She claimed that he said something that he never even said! Sorry, but I really fail to see how anyone can misinterpret a "quote" that doesn't even exist

I'm not trying to be rude, but I think that a little accuracy is in order here.

actually i did bother to read your post i know you have a copy of the mag..i was not referring to you as the one who needs to go and buy the mag at all...once again this is an example of misinterprettion it's happens.

#30   2007/11/22 12:28PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Messalina:
    Quote KeepingItReal: In my opinion she is....interpret, fudge, gossip, embelish....it is still not what's printed.

Thank you It's a little annoying to be attacked for telling the truth! (And I would have believed her, too, had I not read the SOD article myself...)

I read your post and I went back and read Lonsky post and she kept on saying JM said this and JM said that.

Anytime, I just like to stick to the "facts".

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list