List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/21 05:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/22 03:16PM, Views: 2682, Replies: 44
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/21 05:17AM
    Re: Josh Morrow's latest Interview in SOD. Spoiler included.
    Sunnyflower

Thanks lonesky.

I really appreciate how you keep us informed of everything that is going on.

#2   2007/11/21 06:59AM
    Sunnyflower

You are welcome lonesky.

Do you know where I can find past ratings information for about the last 2 years or so? You seem to be great at that sort of thing.

#3   2007/11/21 07:46AM
    Sunnyflower

Wow thanks!

The year-by-year ratings decline is crazy. I wonder how much longer soaps will continue....

#4   2007/11/21 09:41AM
    ILuvNY

I don't think that present day ratings are a true reflection of the percentage of viewers. Many more woman are in the work force today then there were even 15 years ago, and there are many who tape/dvr/watch soapnet because they're working when the show airs. I don't think they have any way to determine who is taping the show(s) and watching it/them at a later time.

#5   2007/11/21 09:43AM
    aden85

Quote ILuvNY: I don't think that present day ratings are a true reflection of the percentage of viewers. Many more woman are in the work force today then there were even 15 years ago, and there are many who tape/dvr/watch soapnet because they're working when the show airs. I don't think they have any way to determine who is taping the show(s) and watching it/them at a later time.

true! I hardly watch y&r anymore, for several reasons. I try to catch it on soapnet, but I rarely can do that as well. I rely on spoilers as do alot of other ppl.

#6   2007/11/21 10:09AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ILuvNY: I don't think that present day ratings are a true reflection of the percentage of viewers. Many more woman are in the work force today then there were even 15 years ago, and there are many who tape/dvr/watch soapnet because they're working when the show airs. I don't think they have any way to determine who is taping the show(s) and watching it/them at a later time.

Yes, you are absolutely right. Ratings only capture the first time airing audience. (That was awkward!)

I know lots of people who record their favourite soap. Lucky for me, I live on the east coast, but get some west coast channels, so I can watch Y&R at 7:00 pm my time, instead of the actual airing time of 4:00 pm.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list