List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: nicks memory

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

nicks memory

Started by redneckcaligurl at 2007/11/20 06:20PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/21 09:33PM, Views: 841, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/20 06:20PM
    nicks memory
    redneckcaligurl

did anyone catch nick talking to victoria about thanksgiving last year? i thought he couldnt remember the last 2 years of his life?!?! how does he remember last years thanksgiving? did i miss something?

#2   2007/11/20 06:21PM
    Re: nicks memory
    Nosycookie1201

:-)

Quote redneckcaligurl: did anyone catch nick talking to victoria about thanksgiving last year? i thought he couldnt remember the last 2 years of his life?!?! how does he remember last years thanksgiving? did i miss something?

No the writers under LML forgot. But yet some will say she's doing a great. HA! yeah right.

#3   2007/11/20 06:22PM
    Eppy

You're very observent - I missed that one! You have a point, but I suppose we are just supposed to forget he has amnesia because the subject has been dropped and not much has be discussed about it. Writer's amnesia mayhaps???

#4   2007/11/20 06:22PM
    Evsmom

I caught it! Must have been a blooper, unless he got his memory back and they just forgot to mention it. I think that was such a weak storyline they just kind of dropped it. That's OK with me!

#5   2007/11/20 06:28PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

WOW..LOL i didnt catch that! Nick has that effect on me im mesmerized by his sexiness

~Good catch! thx 4 sharing that!

#6   2007/11/20 06:30PM
    PLC02

Quote Evsmom: I caught it! Must have been a blooper, unless he got his memory back and they just forgot to mention it. I think that was such a weak storyline they just kind of dropped it. That's OK with me!

I agree!! Writers mess that up!

#7   2007/11/20 06:31PM
    daisyjo

It is hard to listen to Nick when he is on, he is too cute.

#8   2007/11/20 07:14PM
    PLC02

Quote daisyjo: It is hard to listen to Nick when he is on, he is too cute.

Now that's true! I still think it was a slip on the writers part.

#9   2007/11/20 07:23PM
    StaceyT

I think you all miss understood, cause Nick commented that "what you told me about it, sis" not that he remembered, but he was asking her does she remember telling him about last Thanksgiving when the turkey came up missing, and everyone thought you done it and it was Zapato.

:)

#10   2007/11/20 07:27PM
    PLC02

Quote StaceyT: I think you all miss understood, cause Nick commented that "what you told me about it, sis" not that he remembered, but he was asking her does she remember telling him about last Thanksgiving when the turkey came up missing, and everyone thought you done it and it was Zapato.

:)

Oh!!!!!!! I see!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list