List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Your Christmas Wish List

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Your Christmas Wish List

Started by bubble303 at 2007/11/20 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/22 02:44AM, Views: 1981, Replies: 66
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2007/11/24 03:57PM
    Re: Your Christmas Wish List
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote BILLBOWSKI: Oh Jenny is very creative!!!! hehehehehehehe

Ty Billy Boo Boo

#62   2007/11/24 04:00PM
    bubble303

I want MAURY POVICH to run a DNA on Vikki's baby and I wanna hear the words BRADLEY CARLTON, u R the father

#63   2007/11/24 04:02PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303: I want MAURY POVICH to run a DNA on Vikki's baby and I wanna hear the words BRADLEY CARLTON, u R the father

ROFLMAOOOO

#64   2007/11/24 04:04PM
    bubble303

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303: I want MAURY POVICH to run a DNA on Vikki's baby and I wanna hear the words BRADLEY CARLTON, u R the father

ROFLMAOOOO

Haha I love Maury

#65   2007/11/24 04:11PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

ROFLMAOOOO

Haha I love Maury

me too.....but i luv it when the skanks say im 200% sure so & so is my baby daddy...& Maury says...r u sure about that? u didnt sleep with NO1 else??? .....*drum roll....Maury: 'In the case of so & so...so & so U R NOT THE FATHER!' ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hahahahahhahahaaaa

#66   2007/11/24 04:14PM
    bubble303

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

ROFLMAOOOO

Haha I love Maury

me too.....but i luv it when the skanks say im 200% sure so & so is my baby daddy...& Maury says...r u sure about that? u didnt sleep with NO1 else??? .....*drum roll....Maury: 'In the case of so & so...so & so U R NOT THE FATHER!' ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hahahahahhahahaaaa

HAHAH that's my FAVORITE part.....

lil skanks...tsk tsk

#67   2007/11/24 04:23PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

ROFLMAOOOO

Haha I love Maury

HAHAH that's my FAVORITE part.....

lil skanks...tsk tsk

LMAO...no no no the test was WRONG!!!! ummm well ok..it might be this one guy...? Loserssss

~Anywayz....adding to my Xmas List:

~We need sum new blood on the show! Maybe bring in sum 'guest appearances' to do a s/l temporarily....like letz say...since clueless Mags has no idea whats going on with any of these cases...maybe they can bring in a new Detective...like say one of my favorites...Vin Diesel put him in sum nice dark designer suits & a 9mm & i think that would do the trick!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list