List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Your Christmas Wish List

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Your Christmas Wish List

Started by bubble303 at 2007/11/20 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/22 02:44AM, Views: 2173, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2007/11/23 06:45PM
    Re: Your Christmas Wish List
    bubble303

Quote aden85: For Nick to come through my chimney with nothing but a bow...ohh did i think that out loud??

Damn...someone has been bad

#42   2007/11/23 06:58PM
    PLC02

Quote bubble303:
    Quote aden85: For Nick to come through my chimney with nothing but a bow...ohh did i think that out loud??

I think we are all thinking it!

#43   2007/11/23 07:02PM
    Messalina

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Messalina:
    Quote cater2u:
    Quote Messalina:
    Quote cater2u:

Lily and Devon- sent to boarding school ,NEVER to return again

Brad- needs to go to jail or die a slow death he's so annoying

Nikki- she goes go to jail and rot there

Why does BRAD belong in jail? (Oh, that's right: he killed a couple of nazis, who were trying to kill HIM first--which makes him a "murderer." And Nikki, of course, never committed a crime, either, but she did commit the unpardonable sin of reporting the felonious Phyllis to the police, so, naturally, she shuld be serving a life sentence, at the very least Lily and Devon? Well, THEY had the nerve to be upset enough about their mom's death to testify against the almighty Phyllis in court--so off with their heads, too! )

nop all your reasoning is wrong sorry to tell you
    I never liked brad from day one and nikki either ..they are my two least favourite charcters. And for one thing i am one of thoes phyllis fans who do think she needed to be found guilty and pay for her crimes..i just thought that if she went to jail it should be for running over christine and paul something like that deserves 6 years or more. Lily is a brat and devon well he's just as boring as a character can possibly be.

If Phyllis had been caught when she tried to kill Christine and Paul, she would be serving 25 years to life right now for attempted murder, not 6 years

The crime of extorion, in the context that it involved an internationl corporation, is a federal offense. It is a felony, and because Phyllis added to her charges by skipping bail and attempting to flee the jurisdiction, she was given the maximum setnce by the judge--which was very realistic.

You never did give a coherent reason why Nikki and Brad belong in jail, and/or should die a slow death--but that's okay, don't bother (because I'm almost afraid to hear the answer ) And since I'm also not interested in continuing this "discussion," let's end it here, shall we?

Lmaoooooooooooo

Glad I could make YOU laugh, for a change

#44   2007/11/23 07:08PM
    yngfan

Quote sutherngirl: Better story lines-
    Gloria goes to jail for the face cream-
    Lily and Cane get married-
    Amber goes back to CA-
    Phyllis goes back to jail-
    Dru comes back-
    Find Ji-Min's killer so Jill will shut the hell up-
    Maggie gets fired for doing a lousy job-
    Colleen and Adrian break up cuz he's too boring-
    Everyone leaves my man Jack alone-

#45   2007/11/23 07:11PM
    yngfan

I agree with you. I would add that Heather has ------. It is _______.

Edited: Please review the guidelines no negative comments about the actresses looks. Thanks!PLC

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/24 05:57PM
    #46   2007/11/23 07:19PM
    bubble303

Quote yngfan: I agree with you. I would add that Heather has --------.

1. It's --------
    2. BASHING IS STRICTLY AGAINST THE GUIDELINES

Edited to remove the repeating of the offense. Evsmom

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/23 07:32PM
    #47   2007/11/23 07:32PM
    tinny

Jack to become the hero in all of this and for them two to take their France trip, make love and Sharon get pregnant.And for the Newmans to finally have some peace.

#48   2007/11/23 08:28PM
    Moniker1979

1) For Sharon to have a little girl (preferrably with Nick). And for her to get more screen time because she is one of THE major ladies on the show.

2) For Victor and Nikki to get back together (Nikki has sub-zero chemistry with David Chow)

3 ) For Victoria to have her baby-boy, and both she and the baby are ok.

4) I agree with some on this board that new, strong characters have to be brought in and not so good ones let go.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/23 08:28PM
    #49   2007/11/24 03:54AM
    cater2u

Quote Messalina:
    Quote cater2u:
    Quote Messalina:
    Quote cater2u:

Lily and Devon- sent to boarding school ,NEVER to return again

Brad- needs to go to jail or die a slow death he's so annoying

Nikki- she goes go to jail and rot there

Why does BRAD belong in jail? (Oh, that's right: he killed a couple of nazis, who were trying to kill HIM first--which makes him a "murderer." And Nikki, of course, never committed a crime, either, but she did commit the unpardonable sin of reporting the felonious Phyllis to the police, so, naturally, she shuld be serving a life sentence, at the very least Lily and Devon? Well, THEY had the nerve to be upset enough about their mom's death to testify against the almighty Phyllis in court--so off with their heads, too! )

nop all your reasoning is wrong sorry to tell you
    I never liked brad from day one and nikki either ..they are my two least favourite charcters. And for one thing i am one of thoes phyllis fans who do think she needed to be found guilty and pay for her crimes..i just thought that if she went to jail it should be for running over christine and paul something like that deserves 6 years or more. Lily is a brat and devon well he's just as boring as a character can possibly be.

If Phyllis had been caught when she tried to kill Christine and Paul, she would be serving 25 years to life right now for attempted murder, not 6 years

The crime of extortion, in the context that it involved an international corporation, is a federal offense. It is a felony, and because Phyllis added to her charges by skipping bail and attempting to flee the jurisdiction, she was given the maximum setnce by the judge--which was very realistic.

You never did give a coherent reason why Nikki and Brad belong in jail, and/or should die a slow death--but that's okay, don't bother (because I'm almost afraid to hear the answer ) And since I'm also not interested in continuing this "discussion," let's end it here, shall we?

Yes, i do agree this needs to end here.
    BACK ON TOPIC: I think phyllis being home and victoria waking up delivering her baby healthy is the best possible christmas gifts

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/24 04:11AM
    #50   2007/11/24 08:11AM
    aden85

Quote bubble303:

I've been a good grl, thats why I'm gettin Nick with a bow for christmas!

As in what I'm thinkin after, hmmmm in the words of Beyonce, "Tonight i'll be your naughty girl."

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list