List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Your Christmas Wish List

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Your Christmas Wish List

Started by bubble303 at 2007/11/20 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/22 02:44AM, Views: 1976, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/22 05:05PM
    Re: Your Christmas Wish List
    sharonscool

I hope...

NICK -- Grows a Brain and a Backbone too

SHARON -- Has another little girl

JACK and PHYLLIS -- Hook up

VICTORIA & JT -- Get Married

MICHAEL -- Goes on a romantic Island holiday with Lauren , while Phyllis minds the babies to reward them for everything they have done for her.

LILY and DEVON -- Keep bonding with Cool Karen and let their dad be happy again

CANE -- Cane in every scene

AMBER -- Hooks up with Daniel

NO MORE STORIES ABOUT SHEILA

#12   2007/11/22 06:06PM
    Ebybrowempoly

sharon to have a baby girl
    nick to leave phyllis
    gloria to go to jail
    micheal to put his wife and son first.tell mom she is on her own.
    jt and vic get married
    collen and ak break up
    jill to find out jack didn't kill anyone
    cane to hook up with anyone other than lily.
    lauren to put gloria in her place.

#13   2007/11/22 06:14PM
    PLC02

David to be exposed!!!

PHYLLIS is home, so that's a wish come true!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/22 08:53PM
    #14   2007/11/22 07:13PM
    CandyLane5

Quote Messalina: LML: Fired

JACK SMITH: Re-hired

PHYLLIS: Goes back to prison (and serves the rest of her 6 years on the back-burner )

NICK: Loses his access to the Newman money, and has to fend for himself--for a change.

MICHAEL: Gets a call on his cell phone, sees that it's Phllis calling from the prison, throws his cell phone out the window

What she said, but with the action of Victor Jr. riding into town on his John Deere tractor...GEEZ have the writer's forgotten that Victor went out of town for 5 weeks looking for Victor Jr. and there has not been one mention of that episode????

#15   2007/11/22 07:26PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

~That all the unfinished s/l's get resolved!

~Summer's birth certificate gets revised & corrected saying.....Summer Jacklyn Abbott....Father: Jack Abbott

~Nick & Sharon share a nite of passionate love n she gets pregnant (Sorry Jackie )

~Colleen talks Kevin out of marrying that psycho Jana n finally admits to him that shes in love with him

~Cane is exposed for the fake punk he is, but since his grandma is no saint herself they forgive him n give him another chance

~David Chow is shot n killed by Nikki in self defense after he trys to kill her becuz she finds out that he is responsible for everything...the Newman Jet, Clear Springs, the death of JiMin, stealing money from her & others, plus the whole Carmen ordeal was all jus a front so he can get his foot into NE to TRY n take them down

~Vic n Nikki reconcile n are happily in love again

~and finally......Nick confronts Phyllis and tells her that he NEVER stopped loving Sharon n shes pregnant with their baby and he wants a divorce!

I think that covers my X-MAS list for now!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/22 07:28PM
    #16   2007/11/22 07:28PM
    aden85

For Nick to come through my chimney with nothing but a bow...ohh did i think that out loud??

#17   2007/11/22 07:30PM
    Messalina

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote Messalina: LML: Fired

JACK SMITH: Re-hired

PHYLLIS: Goes back to prison (and serves the rest of her 6 years on the back-burner )

NICK: Loses his access to the Newman money, and has to fend for himself--for a change.

MICHAEL: Gets a call on his cell phone, sees that it's Phllis calling from the prison, throws his cell phone out the window

What she said, but with the action of Victor Jr. riding into town on his John Deere tractor...GEEZ have the writer's forgotten that Victor went out of town for 5 weeks looking for Victor Jr. and there has not been one mention of that episode????

Nick's amnesia has been conveniently forgotten, too (pun intended )

#18   2007/11/22 07:30PM
    CandyLane5

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: ~That all the unfinished s/l's get resolved!

~Summer's birth certificate gets revised & corrected saying.....Summer Jacklyn Abbott....Father: Jack Abbott

~Nick & Sharon share a nite of passionate love n she gets pregnant (Sorry Jackie )

~Colleen talks Kevin out of marrying that psycho Jana n finally admits to him that shes in love with him

~Cane is exposed for the fake punk he is, but since his grandma is no saint herself they forgive him n give him another chance

~David Chow is shot n killed by Nikki in self defense after he trys to kill her becuz she finds out that he is responsible for everything...the Newman Jet, Clear Springs, the death of JiMin, stealing money from her & others, plus the whole Carmen ordeal was all jus a front so he can get his foot into NE to TRY n take them down

~and finally......Nick confronts Phyllis and tells her that he NEVER stopped loving Sharon n shes pregnant with their baby and he wants a divorce!

Love your ideas!!

#19   2007/11/22 07:30PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote aden85: For Nick to come through my chimney with nothing but a bow...ohh did i think that out loud??

ooooh bad gurl! nice wish tho i can picture that! dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#20   2007/11/22 07:32PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: ~That all the unfinished s/l's get resolved!

Love your ideas!!

why thank u

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list