List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Your Christmas Wish List

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Your Christmas Wish List

Started by bubble303 at 2007/11/20 03:36PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/22 02:44AM, Views: 2118, Replies: 66
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/20 03:36PM
    Your Christmas Wish List
    bubble303

What would u like to happen on Y&R for Christmas?

#2   2007/11/21 10:06PM
    Re: Your Christmas Wish List
    sutherngirl

Better story lines-
    Gloria goes to jail for the face cream-
    Lily and Cane get married-
    Amber goes back to CA-
    Phyllis goes back to jail-
    Dru comes back-
    Find Ji-Min's killer so Jill will shut the hell up-
    Maggie gets fired for doing a lousy job-
    Colleen and Adrian break up cuz he's too boring-
    Everyone leaves my man Jack alone-

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/21 10:08PM
    #3   2007/11/21 10:33PM
    Messalina

LML: Fired

JACK SMITH: Re-hired

PHYLLIS: Goes back to prison (and serves the rest of her 6 years on the back-burner )

NICK: Loses his access to the Newman money, and has to fend for himself--for a change.

MICHAEL: Gets a call on his cell phone, sees that it's Phllis calling from the prison, throws his cell phone out the window

#4   2007/11/21 10:36PM
    soapoperapimp

jack fins ji-mins killer that way he will be free
    make jill a down right dina and business woman
    jack and jill to be friends since writer has messed it up
    gloria geting what she finally desrves.

#5   2007/11/22 02:44AM
    Jake Austin

I want JaKe to get married

#6   2007/11/22 06:11AM
    pussykat

My wish is: * Better Story Lines
    * Add new character's
    * Kevin to say "see ya, don't want to be ya" to
    Jana
    * No more Shelia

#7   2007/11/22 08:23AM
    Soulsistah

Quote Messalina: LML: Fired

PHYLLIS: Goes back to prison (and serves the rest of her 6 years on the back-burner )

NICK: Loses his access to the Newman money, and has to fend for himself--for a change.

MICHAEL: Gets a call on his cell phone, sees that it's Phllis calling from the prison, throws his cell phone out the window

Poor Michael, always having to bail Red out from one crime or another. I'd love to see him do that the next time she calls for "help!" because he realizes he'll be too busy defending his mother and brother from various criminal charges!

But yeah, top wish: fire LML.

#8   2007/11/22 03:05PM
    cater2u

Michael and Lauren - have another baby this time a girl

Lauren and phyllis- i would LOVE for these two great friends to form a business (that incoporates phyllis' business skils with lauren's fashion sense) perhaps a company known as FENSUM or summers&fenmore

Michael- open his own lawyer business which becomes very succesful and to put his wife and children first not his crazy mother ..also him and christine were always great having a company togetehr that should start again.

Kevin and Jana- jana needs to be cured of her craziness so her and kevin can be together....kevin needs to stop helping his fool of a mother..and he needs to go out an dget himself areal job without help of his family

Amber and Daniel- become a couple i want them to fall madly in love with amber being the one to fall first then he slowly realize she means more to him and that he loves her as a friend and so much more.

Lily and Devon- sent to boarding school ,NEVER to return again

Neil and Karen- to work and get married that is until when they are about to maryy DRU shows up ....a dn Neil is forced to make a decision on who he loves more (it would actually give him ameaingful storyline)

Jack and Sharon- break up he needs to be with jill they look good together

Sharon- raises her son on her own and show how single mother do it ....however down the line a new charcter/love interest needs to be brought about for her

Noah- get love from both his parents and have some sort of stabilty in his life..and another kid his age needs to be introduced mabye some kid of realistic plot for him like being bullied in school or something like that

Summer, Nick, and Jack- the paternity questions brought to an end ..so the results would be shown that nick is indeed the father and always has been

Nick and Phyllis- to be married by next year and to spend much more quality time together

Katherine- stop prying into her daughter's life and get her own

Jt&Mac- mac should return her and jt were a good couple

Raul&Britany- need to come back britanny without bobby and with baby..also raul needs to make his way back as well ..they were my fav couple back in the day

victoria- she and baby make it out alive im hoping she's having a boy ..she also neds a new man

Brad- needs to go to jail or die a slow death he's so annoying

Sharon&Phyllis- becomes semi-friends ..what i mean by this is for them to team up with vitcor and jack to bring nikki down until she's no longer living ..oh yeah an d also to bring brad down as well so once and for well sharon can see what kind of aman brad truly is.

Nikki- she goes go to jail and rot there

Victor- what else can this many possibly achieve he's done virtually down..only thing left for him to do is bring down nikki

Ashely&Abby- return to y&r and become afinally with victor where they always belonged.

Dvaid Chow- go to jail with nikki and rot in there with her and brad

Jimin who killed him finally sloved and the murder was some random person sekking revenge

Carson- returns and is redeem someone he and heather fall madly in love

Paul- mend his realtionship with his daughter and bring back christine for paul they were always great

One more thing that is really at the top of my list is for phyllis's past to be revealed.I want the stroy behind her realtionship with her parents, perhaps a sibling of her coming to town.For us to finally meet daniel's real daddy. This was produce a really good storyline for once we would know what it is that made phylis so bitter. Also if daniel's father came to town that would cause some problems with nick and phyllis, they are my favourite couple but any couple on soaps needs drama.

that's my wishlist

#9   2007/11/22 04:33PM
    Messalina

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Messalina: LML: Fired

Poor Michael, always having to bail Red out from one crime or another. I'd love to see him do that the next time she calls for "help!" because he realizes he'll be too busy defending his mother and brother from various criminal charges!

But yeah, top wish: fire LML.

It's a miracle that Michael ever went "straight," isn't it?

OMG, wouldn't it be GREAT if LML were gone????

#10   2007/11/22 04:49PM
    Messalina

Quote cater2u:

Lily and Devon- sent to boarding school ,NEVER to return again

Brad- needs to go to jail or die a slow death he's so annoying

Nikki- she goes go to jail and rot there

Why does BRAD belong in jail? (Oh, that's right: he killed a couple of nazis, who were trying to kill HIM first--which makes him a "murderer." And Nikki, of course, never committed a crime, either, but she did commit the unpardonable sin of reporting the felonious Phyllis to the police, so, naturally, she shuld be serving a life sentence, at the very least Lily and Devon? Well, THEY had the nerve to be upset enough about their mom's death to testify against the almighty Phyllis in court--so off with their heads, too! )

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list