List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~Props To Karen~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~Props To Karen~

Started by xx_Jenn_xx at 2007/11/20 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 09:30AM, Views: 1364, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/11/21 10:00AM
    Re: ~Props To Karen~
    granny45

Quote Wickyz: Oh yeah Dru had class.. lets see, she left her husband cuz she was more into modeling and the attention she was getting from that more then being a mom, (thats all about family?) had a baby with her husbands brother and hid the truth from him, stalked Carmen..lied to a GCAC maid to gain access to her room and shredded her clothes, showed up drunk at a party only to make a fool of herself, posed nude, has her nose up in everyones business (the reason she is "dead")and what exactly is her beef with Phyllis anyway? Karen would have more class then to do these things and I think shes a great match with Neil and thank God we dont have to see anymore of those crazy hats!!

Yeah - that Dru was one "classy" lady!! LOL, LOL Couldn't agree more!!

#32   2007/11/21 10:03AM
    PLC02

Ok!! This thread is about Props to Karen! Let get back on Topic Thanks!

#33   2007/11/21 10:11AM
    calliope

Quote KeepingItReal: Not sure who your talking about but Dru far from what you said.

Plus, anyone that can take in a disadvantage child get's lot of props from me.

FYI - Dru was all about "family" and as her step son stated Dru would always welcome someone at the table if they were not invited.

Just because she treated a certain Red head how they deserved to be treated does not mean she did not have class or raise a beautiful family!! She just knew a duck when she saw a duck and that qoes for the other quacker called "Carmen".

RIP Dru cause you are one classy, loving, devoted Mother!!

I think Wickyz meant that unlike Karen Dru would not have let someone stop her from showing up somewhere she wanted to go. You know that's so! Our Dru barreled right ahead.
    I do like Karen, I'm not sure Neil is ready yet but I like that she gently let Lily know she was aware. And here's Lily inviting Cane, what did she think Neil would say about that?

#34   2007/11/21 10:31AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Rquattro: KUDOS for Karen today. She was absolutely fabulous. Her speach on Traditions was bang on. Karen just got on my radar. I like her, I like the way she handled Lily...

Losing ones mother is devasting. I watched my best friend go through this last year, when the first major family holiday rolled around (It was Easter), the traditional family dinner fell on my friend's shoulders. I knew that she had gone to her mother's grave to discuss the nights menu.

I really felt for Lily and I was very impressed with how Karen handled the whole thing. I miss Dru, but I now know that Niel is good hands...

ITA! Losing one's mother is devasting and I think Lily just needed to feel validated, which Karen did an amazing job of doing.

She truly is remarkable showing that much caring and compassion for Lily. She would make the ideal stepmom.

#35   2007/11/21 10:34AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Wickyz: I love the way they are going with this..giving Karen the class and yet just a touch of brashiness to step aside and let the kids have their holiday with their Dad without the stress of Dads new love interest...something Dru would never have cuz you know..Dru would have showed up regardless of what a "childs" opinion was if she wanted the man. Maybe Karen will teach these Winters kids a lil bit about being civilized and human and alot about compassion..another thing Dru never had.

Yes, I think you are right. When Dru decided she wanted something, she didn't let anyone stand in her way, which isn't always a good thing, IMO. (It's not always a bad thing either.)

I used to get so irritated watching her steamroller through people..

Watching Karen take the time to be compassionate and to listen was great. My respect for her skyrocketed.

#36   2007/11/21 10:35AM
    ILuvNY

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Rquattro: KUDOS for Karen today. She was absolutely fabulous. Her speach on Traditions was bang on. Karen just got on my radar. I like her, I like the way she handled Lily...

Losing ones mother is devasting. I watched my best friend go through this last year, when the first major family holiday rolled around (It was Easter), the traditional family dinner fell on my friend's shoulders. I knew that she had gone to her mother's grave to discuss the nights menu.

I really felt for Lily and I was very impressed with how Karen handled the whole thing. I miss Dru, but I now know that Niel is good hands...

ITA! Losing one's mother is devasting and I think Lily just needed to feel validated, which Karen did an amazing job of doing.

She truly is remarkable showing that much caring and compassion for Lily. She would make the ideal stepmom.

You are so right...as I stated in another thread about Karen, I think she may be the female sounding board that Lily has so desparately needed!

#37   2007/11/21 09:46PM
    sutherngirl

I hope after today's episode she and Lily grow closer. Lily needs a female role`model since Dru is gone and I think Karen would be good for her. Hopefully she can help Lily become more mature..

#38   2007/11/22 08:24AM
    Sophche

how long can you blame missing your mommy on your actions????

#39   2007/11/22 01:01PM
    suegerry

Karen is another classy lady......Neil is very fortunate to have her as a friend/lover.....Lily needs a reality check.......

Hope she and Sharon become good friends....they are very similar in character......

#40   2007/11/22 01:03PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote suegerry: Karen is another classy lady......Neil is very fortunate to have her as a friend/lover.....Lily needs a reality check.......

Hope she and Sharon become good friends....they are very similar in character......

oh ITA with u! im really liking Karen more n more n i hope her n Sharon become friends!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list