List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Time to stop Phyllis bashing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Time to stop Phyllis bashing

Started by Wickyz at 2007/11/20 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 11:00AM, Views: 2415, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2007/11/22 02:15PM
    Re: Time to stop Phyllis bashing
    KeepingItReal

Okay, I'm otta here got to go clean off the car and pick up my baby.

Also, I am not a Basher we need good and evil on the show for "balance".

#82   2007/11/22 02:17PM
    cater2u

Quote suegerry:
    Quote momajenny: I loved the part yesterday where Phyllis said to Brad "i've done my time." Yeah right! You got out on a technicality witch!! SHe will be right back to her schemes in no time. Sharon is head and shoulders above her anyday. Sharon tried to kill Cameron, but hello, he was a rapist and scum. A lot different than Red trying to run down Paul and Christine. I don't know how anyone could even make the comparison.

.....and murdering Sasha Gree.....

i think the lady's name was Sasha Green ..i liked her wonder why they killed her off

#83   2007/11/22 02:18PM
    suegerry

Quote KeepingItReal: Okay, I'm otta here got to go clean off the car and pick up my baby.

Not a BASHER......

#84   2007/11/22 02:18PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Hope it snow like this on Christmas morning....it's so pretty.

It's beggining to look a lot like Christmas
    La la la la la

....take a look in the five-and-ten, glistening once again.....lalala...lala

#85   2007/11/22 02:19PM
    suegerry

Quote cater2u:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote momajenny: I loved the part yesterday where Phyllis said to Brad "i've done my time." Yeah right! You got out on a technicality witch!! SHe will be right back to her schemes in no time. Sharon is head and shoulders above her anyday. Sharon tried to kill Cameron, but hello, he was a rapist and scum. A lot different than Red trying to run down Paul and Christine. I don't know how anyone could even make the comparison.

.....and murdering Sasha Gree.....

i think the lady's name was Sasha Green ..i liked her wonder why they killed her off

Thanks for correcting the name....

They had to killed her off......cause Phillis murdered her....

#86   2007/11/22 02:19PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Okay, I'm otta here got to go clean off the car and pick up my baby.

Not a BASHER......

Im not what is a girl to do when this character keep doing the same thing......."tell it like it is".

Okay I'm gone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/22 02:20PM
    #87   2007/11/22 02:23PM
    suegerry

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote suegerry:

Not a BASHER......

Im not what is a girl to do when this character keep doing the same thing......."tell it like it is".

Okay I'm gone.

Bye, bye KIR....have a great nighty night you and your daughter....

#88   2007/11/22 02:42PM
    Messalina

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Messalina:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Dang it still snowing and the flakes are bigger!!!

Heavy fog where I am

Hm Fog or snow...I'll take the fog right about now.

Mind you I might take my daugher and nephew taboganing on the weekend if this stuff sticks. Got to make the best of it.

We had some snow the other day. I just want a white Christms

#89   2007/11/22 03:05PM
    Candace

Snow here too! Freezing rain earlier! I started liking Phyllis back when it was her VS Cricket (Christine). What a goody-two shoes that character was back in the day! I liked seeing Phyllis stick it to her! In later years I've waffled over liking her or not depending on the storyline and other characters. Michelle Stafford is an awesome actress - no question about that! Her character makes the show interesting - I don't like the characters to be too goody-goody! LOL! But that's why I also like Sharon - she's in-between!

#90   2007/11/22 04:55PM
    Messalina

Quote Candace: Snow here too! Freezing rain earlier! I started liking Phyllis back when it was her VS Cricket (Christine). What a goody-two shoes that character was back in the day! I liked seeing Phyllis stick it to her! In later years I've waffled over liking her or not depending on the storyline and other characters. Michelle Stafford is an awesome actress - no question about that! Her character makes the show interesting - I don't like the characters to be too goody-goody! LOL! But that's why I also like Sharon - she's in-between!

Remember when Phyllis and Dr. Tim followed Christine and Paul on their honeymoon, and Phyllis put an octopus in their bed??? OMG, she was so funny!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list