List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Time to stop Phyllis bashing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Time to stop Phyllis bashing

Started by Wickyz at 2007/11/20 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 11:00AM, Views: 2479, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2007/11/20 02:37PM
    Re: Time to stop Phyllis bashing
    pfoster191

In my opinion, you are clear to bash anyone of the women in Genoa City. What different does it make what the crime (or sin) is, they are all guilty of something bad. Phyllis is no worst than any of them. Right down, I am down on Nikki for be willing to let her young daughter die. I hope Victoria comes back strong and tells dear mother, thanks for you concern for my life. Then sticks a dancing pole up her akkkkkss.

#32   2007/11/20 03:03PM
    judy_bo_booty

Quote Wickyz: Ok ya'll time to stop bashing Phyllis for blackmailing Brad...and making Sharon out to be the victim in it...I just did my Y&R homework and back a few years ago..Sharon did the same thing to Nikki concerning Abbys paternity so I say....what comes around goes around Sharon...and it always comes back to bite ya 10 fold!!!

That is the last thing I bash Phyliss for. I bash her for having an affair with a married man, who was supposed to be grieving with his wife over the death of his daughter. Sure, Nick is the one who was married, but Phyliss as a woman and mother, should never have went there. And I bash her for her outlandish selfish attitude. I hate her loud mouth and no manners.

#33   2007/11/20 03:04PM
    ILuvNY

Quote pfoster191: In my opinion, you are clear to bash anyone of the women in Genoa City. What different does it make what the crime (or sin) is, they are all guilty of something bad. Phyllis is no worst than any of them. Right down, I am down on Nikki for be willing to let her young daughter die. I hope Victoria comes back strong and tells dear mother, thanks for you concern for my life. Then sticks a dancing pole up her akkkkkss.

Phyllis is no worse than any of them? Sorry, but she's A LOT different. And it does make a difference what crime (or sin) she commits. That's why the writers write her part that way, so we detest her and are disgusted by her actions.

and what's an "akkkkkss"?

#34   2007/11/20 03:31PM
    Moniker1979

Well, I think that as long as we don't attack the actors and actresses themselves, it's all right to criticize a character on the show.

I like Michelle Stafford very much and she is a great actress, but I do have issues with her character.

And I do think this is the place to went your view on characters on the show, within the rules of this message board.

For instance, last week (or even earlier) one blogger asked why Nick and Sharon cheated so much on each other, and though many bloggers didn't like the question, because they felt it was a veiled dig at Sharon, it is still being allowed to be asked. You might not like the answer, but that's the way things are.

Same here, for people who don't like Phyllis' character, they should be allowed to criticize her, as long as it is within the rules of the board.

#35   2007/11/20 03:37PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Wickyz: Ok ya'll time to stop bashing Phyllis for blackmailing Brad...and making Sharon out to be the victim in it...I just did my Y&R homework and back a few years ago..Sharon did the same thing to Nikki concerning Abbys paternity so I say....what comes around goes around Sharon...and it always comes back to bite ya 10 fold!!!

Sharon didn't blackmail Nikki. Phyllis's actions were completely and can't be compared. Not even when you compare both past between Phyllis & Sharon. Phyllis's horrible past and present beats Sharon's anyday.

#36   2007/11/20 03:39PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote granny45:

You said it!!!! But don't know know - it's always worse when Phyllis does something!!! LOL - at least to some it is - I'm not one of them!!!!!!

Because Phyllis's actions were and always are criminal not Sharon's.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/20 03:42PM
    #37   2007/11/20 03:54PM
    suegerry

Gee what a thread.....

l. when did Sharon become a murderer and attempt murderer

2. when did she blackmail Nikki

3. when did Phyllis redeemed herself

4. I don't believe she will ever change

5. Lame Nick is not in love with her and she knows that

6. her daughter Summe's is Jack's little girl

7. she conceived this child while she was having
    pitty sex with Jack

8. its just a mather of time before they reunite
    Shick then this show can go back to be what it
    used to be

9. Nick has primative amnesia, the reason why he
    was talking to Vikki about last years Thanksgiving
    I think sometime he forgets he's faking this amnesia

Gee .....how's this for bashing....and having fun

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/20 03:55PM
    #38   2007/11/22 09:12AM
    Soulsistah

Quote suegerry: Gee what a thread.....

pitty sex with Jack

used to be

LOL! Well said.

Phyllis is different from a lot of characters because many of her past deeds were deliberate criminal acts, serious indictable offenses. Not many other characters can lay claim to that title the way Red can.

#39   2007/11/22 09:17AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote suegerry: Gee what a thread.....

pitty sex with Jack

used to be

LOL! Well said.

Phyllis is different from a lot of characters because many of her past deeds were deliberate criminal acts, serious indictable offenses. Not many other characters can lay claim to that title the way Red can.

LOL - I agree with you both......"she is what she is". Bad bad to the bone.

#40   2007/11/22 09:17AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote pfoster191: In my opinion, you are clear to bash anyone of the women in Genoa City. What different does it make what the crime (or sin) is, they are all guilty of something bad. Phyllis is no worst than any of them. Right down, I am down on Nikki for be willing to let her young daughter die. I hope Victoria comes back strong and tells dear mother, thanks for you concern for my life. Then sticks a dancing pole up her akkkkkss.

Phyllis is no worse than any of them? Sorry, but she's A LOT different. And it does make a difference what crime (or sin) she commits. That's why the writers write her part that way, so we detest her and are disgusted by her actions.

and what's an "akkkkkss"?

You got it Ny she is very different from the whole lot of them.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list