List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Time to stop Phyllis bashing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Time to stop Phyllis bashing

Started by Wickyz at 2007/11/20 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 11:00AM, Views: 2505, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:
    #101   2007/11/23 10:27AM
    Re: Time to stop Phyllis bashing
    Eppy

Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote cater2u:
    Quote Wickyz: Ok ya'll time to stop bashing Phyllis for blackmailing Brad...and making Sharon out to be the victim in it...I just did my Y&R homework and back a few years ago..Sharon did the same thing to Nikki concerning Abbys paternity so I say....what comes around goes around Sharon...and it always comes back to bite ya 10 fold!!!

ohh yes that did happen din't it..wow that's ben awhile back..sharon are phllis are so alike ..i don't know why so many ppl chose to disregard it..and im not pointing directly to any one on this board

I think alot of people tend to disregard alot of the past...Sharon had MULTIPLE affairs while married to Nick Cameron, Diego, Brad...She has lied, schemed and screwed people over to get what she wants....Sharon isnt any better then anyone else!!!
    For those who accuse Sharon of multiple affairs, please define an affair. The 2 ONS Sharon had over a period of the ten years of their marriage, or the shameful sneaking and hiding and long term cavorting on every flat surface and motel Phyllis and Nick could find. Please, we watch the show and know how to count!!!! You can call it what you want, but two doesn't add up to "multiple".

Defination AFFAIR: A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other. Sharon had affairs, One Night Stands, Cheated, messed around..whatever you want to call it, its still the same thing and if Sharon would have paid more attention to her man..she wouldnt have lost him to someone else...PERIOD! Sharon drove Nick to finding someone new and lemme tell ya..if I had to listen to Sharon's better then thou attitude..I would have cheated too!! Sharon hasnt done anything right since she was a young teenager and gave her baby (cassie) up, she has been all about herself since she showed up in GC!!

Sharon is selfish? I think it's selfish to deliberately STALK a married Rock Star. Get him stoned. Get pregnant by somebody ELSE and say it's Danny's make him feel guilty and marry you. Sharon was upset over her daughter dying. How could she think about Nick when she was greiving her daughter. It was Sharon who told Nick to give that Skank Phyllis's son a break when Nick was ALL OUT blaming Daniel for murdering his daughter. And how did Phyllis repay her throwing her panties off is some corner in a Cheap motel having sex with her husband so pulease with the selfish Sharon crap. Phyllis a.k.a. super skank was selfish when she came to town. Not someone who gave their child up for adoption when they were a teenage kid. NO COMPARISON.

It wasnt a cheap motel geeeesh...you really think that sexy red head would do cheap...bahahaha...thats more Sharons thing!!!!
    What universe are you dwelling in???

#102   2007/11/23 10:32AM
    Wickyz

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote cater2u:
    Quote Wickyz: Ok ya'll time to stop bashing Phyllis for blackmailing Brad...and making Sharon out to be the victim in it...I just did my Y&R homework and back a few years ago..Sharon did the same thing to Nikki concerning Abbys paternity so I say....what comes around goes around Sharon...and it always comes back to bite ya 10 fold!!!

ohh yes that did happen din't it..wow that's ben awhile back..sharon are phllis are so alike ..i don't know why so many ppl chose to disregard it..and im not pointing directly to any one on this board

I think alot of people tend to disregard alot of the past...Sharon had MULTIPLE affairs while married to Nick Cameron, Diego, Brad...She has lied, schemed and screwed people over to get what she wants....Sharon isnt any better then anyone else!!!
    For those who accuse Sharon of multiple affairs, please define an affair. The 2 ONS Sharon had over a period of the ten years of their marriage, or the shameful sneaking and hiding and long term cavorting on every flat surface and motel Phyllis and Nick could find. Please, we watch the show and know how to count!!!! You can call it what you want, but two doesn't add up to "multiple".

Defination AFFAIR: A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other. Sharon had affairs, One Night Stands, Cheated, messed around..whatever you want to call it, its still the same thing and if Sharon would have paid more attention to her man..she wouldnt have lost him to someone else...PERIOD! Sharon drove Nick to finding someone new and lemme tell ya..if I had to listen to Sharon's better then thou attitude..I would have cheated too!! Sharon hasnt done anything right since she was a young teenager and gave her baby (cassie) up, she has been all about herself since she showed up in GC!!

Sharon is selfish? I think it's selfish to deliberately STALK a married Rock Star. Get him stoned. Get pregnant by somebody ELSE and say it's Danny's make him feel guilty and marry you. Sharon was upset over her daughter dying. How could she think about Nick when she was greiving her daughter. It was Sharon who told Nick to give that Skank Phyllis's son a break when Nick was ALL OUT blaming Daniel for murdering his daughter. And how did Phyllis repay her throwing her panties off is some corner in a Cheap motel having sex with her husband so pulease with the selfish Sharon crap. Phyllis a.k.a. super skank was selfish when she came to town. Not someone who gave their child up for adoption when they were a teenage kid. NO COMPARISON.

It wasnt a cheap motel geeeesh...you really think that sexy red head would do cheap...bahahaha...thats more Sharons thing!!!!

The same one that Phyllis is in...its called SOAP WORLD REALITY....Unfortunately ur stuck in poor lil my mom is paralyzed, my daughter died, my husband left me, my best and only friend died and I married a snake but I love my sister in laws husband Sharons world.

#103   2007/11/23 10:37AM
    Eppy

Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote cater2u:

The same one that Phyllis is in...its called SOAP WORLD REALITY....Unfortunately ur stuck in poor lil my mom is paralyzed, my daughter died, my husband left me, my best and only friend died and I married a snake but I love my sister in laws husband Sharons world.
    Geez, I wondered where in the hell I was. Thanks for the insight!!

#104   2007/11/23 10:39AM
    Wickyz

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote cater2u:

Geez, I wondered where in the hell I was. Thanks for the insight!!

LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad we can agree to disagree and disagree to agree!!!

#105   2007/11/23 11:00AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote cater2u:

When Phyllis is in it-it turns cheap, cheezy and disgusting.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list