List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Time to stop Phyllis bashing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Time to stop Phyllis bashing

Started by Wickyz at 2007/11/20 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 11:00AM, Views: 2395, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #91   2007/11/22 04:57PM
    Re: Time to stop Phyllis bashing
    PLC02

Go Phyllis!

#92   2007/11/22 05:38PM
    Eppy

Quote Wickyz:
    Quote suegerry: Gee what a thread.....

l. when did Sharon become a murderer and attempt murderer

2. when did she blackmail Nikki

3. when did Phyllis redeemed herself

4. I don't believe she will ever change

5. Lame Nick is not in love with her and she knows that

6. her daughter Summe's is Jack's little girl

7. she conceived this child while she was having
    pitty sex with Jack

8. its just a mather of time before they reunite
    Shick then this show can go back to be what it
    used to be

9. Nick has primative amnesia, the reason why he
    was talking to Vikki about last years Thanksgiving
    I think sometime he forgets he's faking this amnesia

Gee .....how's this for bashing....and having fun

Lets see...did you forget about Cameron? Didnt Sharon believe she killed him and tried to hide the body...hmmmm Sharon sure did Blackmail Nikki...when she overheard Nikki talking about Abbys paternity...Told Nikki if she didnt let her have the gala and behave AT IT..she was going with Victor with the truth about Abbys paternity..maybe she didnt gain monetarily but she did gain something out of it....Maybe SOMEONE needs to go back and review their Y&R history!!!!
    The commitment Sharon got from Nikki about the Gala was pretty much in retaliation to the shameful way Nikki was treating her. When Sharon wanted to help and offered ideas, Nikki just poo-pooed her and made her feel she had no business involving herself and had no experience. Victor was the one who asked Sharon to take charge that year. Sharon was just wanting to help!! Far cry from extortion!!!!

#93   2007/11/22 05:48PM
    Eppy

Quote Wickyz:
    Quote cater2u:
    Quote Wickyz: Ok ya'll time to stop bashing Phyllis for blackmailing Brad...and making Sharon out to be the victim in it...I just did my Y&R homework and back a few years ago..Sharon did the same thing to Nikki concerning Abbys paternity so I say....what comes around goes around Sharon...and it always comes back to bite ya 10 fold!!!

ohh yes that did happen din't it..wow that's ben awhile back..sharon are phllis are so alike ..i don't know why so many ppl chose to disregard it..and im not pointing directly to any one on this board

I think alot of people tend to disregard alot of the past...Sharon had MULTIPLE affairs while married to Nick Cameron, Diego, Brad...She has lied, schemed and screwed people over to get what she wants....Sharon isnt any better then anyone else!!!
    For those who accuse Sharon of multiple affairs, please define an affair. The 2 ONS Sharon had over a period of the ten years of their marriage, or the shameful sneaking and hiding and long term cavorting on every flat surface and motel Phyllis and Nick could find. Please, we watch the show and know how to count!!!! You can call it what you want, but two doesn't add up to "multiple".

#94   2007/11/23 09:58AM
    Wickyz

Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote cater2u:
    Quote Wickyz: Ok ya'll time to stop bashing Phyllis for blackmailing Brad...and making Sharon out to be the victim in it...I just did my Y&R homework and back a few years ago..Sharon did the same thing to Nikki concerning Abbys paternity so I say....what comes around goes around Sharon...and it always comes back to bite ya 10 fold!!!

ohh yes that did happen din't it..wow that's ben awhile back..sharon are phllis are so alike ..i don't know why so many ppl chose to disregard it..and im not pointing directly to any one on this board

I think alot of people tend to disregard alot of the past...Sharon had MULTIPLE affairs while married to Nick Cameron, Diego, Brad...She has lied, schemed and screwed people over to get what she wants....Sharon isnt any better then anyone else!!!
    For those who accuse Sharon of multiple affairs, please define an affair. The 2 ONS Sharon had over a period of the ten years of their marriage, or the shameful sneaking and hiding and long term cavorting on every flat surface and motel Phyllis and Nick could find. Please, we watch the show and know how to count!!!! You can call it what you want, but two doesn't add up to "multiple".

Defination AFFAIR: A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other. Sharon had affairs, One Night Stands, Cheated, messed around..whatever you want to call it, its still the same thing and if Sharon would have paid more attention to her man..she wouldnt have lost him to someone else...PERIOD! Sharon drove Nick to finding someone new and lemme tell ya..if I had to listen to Sharon's better then thou attitude..I would have cheated too!! Sharon hasnt done anything right since she was a young teenager and gave her baby (cassie) up, she has been all about herself since she showed up in GC!!

#95   2007/11/23 10:04AM
    Eppy

I noticed you conveniently skipped over dear Nick's involvement and his affairs. Of course, he is Phyllis' stolen husband, and anything to do with Phyllis is squeeky clean and justified. Wishful thinking by characterizing Sharon as the blame for everything. That lets Phyllis and Nick off the hook - NOT!!!!

#96   2007/11/23 10:06AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote cater2u:

Defination AFFAIR: A romantic and sexual relationship, sometimes one of brief duration, between two people who are not married to each other. Sharon had affairs, One Night Stands, Cheated, messed around..whatever you want to call it, its still the same thing and if Sharon would have paid more attention to her man..she wouldnt have lost him to someone else...PERIOD! Sharon drove Nick to finding someone new and lemme tell ya..if I had to listen to Sharon's better then thou attitude..I would have cheated too!! Sharon hasnt done anything right since she was a young teenager and gave her baby (cassie) up, she has been all about herself since she showed up in GC!!

Sharon is selfish? I think it's selfish to deliberately STALK a married Rock Star. Get him stoned. Get pregnant by somebody ELSE and say it's Danny's make him feel guilty and marry you. Sharon was upset over her daughter dying. How could she think about Nick when she was greiving her daughter. It was Sharon who told Nick to give that Skank Phyllis's son a break when Nick was ALL OUT blaming Daniel for murdering his daughter. And how did Phyllis repay her throwing her panties off is some corner in a Cheap motel having sex with her husband so pulease with the selfish Sharon crap. Phyllis a.k.a. super skank was selfish when she came to town. Not someone who gave their child up for adoption when they were a teenage kid. NO COMPARISON.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/23 10:14AM
    #97   2007/11/23 10:19AM
    Molli

Quote PLC02: Go Phyllis!

Yup. Go Phyllis.

I don't give a rat's patootie what everyone else thinks, I love my spirited redhead. (I'm a redhead too, wish it was the same color she has thou lol)

#98   2007/11/23 10:23AM
    Candace

Both Sharon and Phyllis have had their ups and downs! Phyllis will get a chance to show some heart in the hospital scenes I'm sure.

Candace
    Y&R Editor

#99   2007/11/23 10:24AM
    Wickyz

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote cater2u:

Sharon is selfish? I think it's selfish to deliberately STALK a married Rock Star. Get him stoned. Get pregnant by somebody ELSE and say it's Danny's make him feel guilty and marry you. Sharon was upset over her daughter dying. How could she think about Nick when she was greiving her daughter. It was Sharon who told Nick to give that Skank Phyllis's son a break when Nick was ALL OUT blaming Daniel for murdering his daughter. And how did Phyllis repay her throwing her panties off is some corner in a Cheap motel having sex with her husband so pulease with the selfish Sharon crap. Phyllis a.k.a. super skank was selfish when she came to town. Not someone who gave their child up for adoption when they were a teenage kid. NO COMPARISON.

It wasnt a cheap motel geeeesh...you really think that sexy red head would do cheap...bahahaha...thats more Sharons thing!!!!

#100   2007/11/23 10:26AM
    sutherngirl

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote Wickyz:
    Quote cater2u:

agree

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list