List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why is Amber working at the coffee shop?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is Amber working at the coffee shop?

Started by jamesmom at 2007/11/20 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/21 09:53PM, Views: 296, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/11/20 11:52AM
    Why is Amber working at the coffee shop?
    jamesmom

Where is all the money she stole?

#2   2007/11/20 12:18PM
    Re: Why is Amber working at the coffee shop?
    xx_Jenn_xx

~good question! we wish they would fill us in once n awhile!

#3   2007/11/20 12:19PM
    calliope

I think she is hiding it for later use isn't she? Yet, that hardley seems like Amber.....hiding money this long without dipping into it and giving herself away!

#4   2007/11/20 12:22PM
    pfoster191

Didn't she use some to send in her demo record? I haven't heard anything else. The writers need to touch base on these story lines once 'n awhile.

#5   2007/11/20 12:27PM
    Eppy

Quote pfoster191: Didn't she use some to send in her demo record? I haven't heard anything else. The writers need to touch base on these story lines once 'n awhile.
    You're right! When we are forced to go so long between storylines or events, we forget what happened or why, or don't even give a darn anymore!

#6   2007/11/21 07:59AM
    carlotta1960

Quote Eppy:
    Quote pfoster191: Didn't she use some to send in her demo record? I haven't heard anything else. The writers need to touch base on these story lines once 'n awhile.
    You're right! When we are forced to go so long between storylines or events, we forget what happened or why, or don't even give a darn anymore!

ITA. Don't really care about Carson, Plum or the money anymore.

#7   2007/11/21 08:01AM
    Evsmom

If I remember right, she called about getting the demo done like the day before she went to Clear Springs so maybe she didn't have time to send it.

I'm wondering if it was in her car in the garage that collapsed? Hope so! She needs to get as far away from that money as she can!

#8   2007/11/21 08:22AM
    taxman

Where is the money, again. I remember her going to a "janitor's room" at the GCAC and "getting" it(although, I don't remember her putting it there in the first place?!)Did she put it back there?

#9   2007/11/21 08:25AM
    Evsmom

Quote taxman: Where is the money, again. I remember her going to a "janitor's room" at the GCAC and "getting" it(although, I don't remember her putting it there in the first place?!)Did she put it back there?

We haven't seen it yet. Hopefully, it was in her car and now it's really burned up!

#10   2007/11/21 09:53PM
    sutherngirl

Wasn't the money marked?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list