List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Devon:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Devon:

Started by dobbie33 at 2007/11/19 06:19AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/22 09:14AM, Views: 468, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2007/11/19 06:19AM
    Devon:
    dobbie33

Okay soap family i have a werid question!!! A couple of weeks ago i read in the spoilers that devon was going to tell lily he was in love with her!!! What is that all about??? Where do you think the writers are going with it! I know there not really brother and sister but i think it's grows for devon to want a relationship with lily!!
    Any comments or segustions???????

#2   2007/11/19 01:51PM
    Re: Devon:
    sutherngirl

Who knows where the writers are going with this. I hope they don't put them together cuz even tho they arent really blood related he is still her adopted brother and that is just sick!! He needs to move on w/ Roxanne..

#3   2007/11/19 01:52PM
    ILuvNY

They've probably scrapped it. Can't tell you why here since this isn't a spoiler thread!

#4   2007/11/19 01:53PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote sutherngirl: Who knows where the writers are going with this. I hope they don't put them together cuz even tho they arent really blood related he is still her adopted brother and that is just sick!! He needs to move on w/ Roxanne..

Hey there Southern! I think folk were deliberately ignoring this one... We all realize how sick that story line would be... DeVon needs to hook-up with Roxanne so she can tell sily Lily where and when to get off then skip off into the sunset with her man!

#5   2007/11/19 05:14PM
    zzyzx

Can you imagine what Dru would have to say to this issue? It is just WRONG.

#6   2007/11/22 09:14AM
    Soulsistah

Quote 1cooky:
    Quote dobbie33: Okay soap family i have a werid question!!! A couple of weeks ago i read in the spoilers that devon was going to tell lily he was in love with her!!! What is that all about??? Where do you think the writers are going with it! I know there not really brother and sister but i think it's grows for devon to want a relationship with lily!!
    Any comments or segustions???????

I've read that the young man that plays the devon character is leaving the show to go to college.....so, maybe he's even gotten as frustrated as we, the viewers, with the way the show is using his talents(...remember his Daytime Award?)....& No - she has not said it out loud,(& maybe I'll call her up & ask her.. )but I think Dru was not happy with the new writers.

I think you're absolutely right on this...VR was not happy with the "direction" of her character. I would not be surprised if BM (Devon) felt the same way, hence his exit next year to continue his education. Don't blame him one bit...his talent has been wasted on the show for months now. Y&R's loss IMO.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list