List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Mariah got ......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Mariah got ......

Started by Jakx at 2014/04/28 12:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 02:30PM, Views: 1645, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/04/28 12:59PM
    Mariah got ......
    Jakx

Mariah got faded quite bit ..... A few months ago she was darker skinned ..... Now she's faux Cassie ....

#2   2014/04/28 01:08PM
    Re: Mariah got ......
    Suzy R

It hasn't been mentioned yet if she is fake Cassie/Mariah. If they mentioned it, I didn't see that part, and I don't fast forward through the show, so sure I didn't miss anything. Will have to see where the S/L goes. She could be, but with the Ian story line, sorta looking like a twin plot. Mariah is still hanging for future involvement. Should get interesting!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/28 01:14PM
    #3   2014/04/28 01:11PM
    Re: Mariah got ......
    Finally Free

Quote Jakx: Mariah got faded quite bit ..... A few months ago she was darker skinned ..... Now she's faux Cassie ....

You just made my day. Sorry I had to laugh at your post.
    Not laughing at you but with you.

#4   2014/04/28 02:06PM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Mariah got ......
    APRIL JOY

Quote Jakx: Mariah got faded quite bit ..... A few months ago she was darker skinned ..... Now she's faux Cassie ....

Lol to funny but didn't Leslie say she looked a lot like Lily.in what world or planet.they not close to the same color or body type.so will we find out that Leslie and Tyler are part of Ian world.that there was no accident they landed in GC.Why Leslie is his lawyer.what will Avery do when she finds out about them.that Tyler target Abby to get into the Newman family.to get close to Nikki.Dylan will take Tyler head off.I can see Ian being killed and we will find out the tie into Leslie and Tyler.Will it happen before they marry.

#5   2014/04/28 02:15PM
    deceived

Could Mariah be Esmeralda???

#6   2014/04/28 02:28PM
    talola

Quote APRIL JOY:

Lol to funny but didn't Leslie say she looked a lot like Lily.in what world or planet.they not close to the same color or body type.

No, Leslie didn't say Mariah and Lily looked alike. She said Lily reminded her of Mariah and that they shared similarities which could have meant their personality or attitude. You can watch the scene here: tinypic.com/player.php?v=wmjb4x&s=8#.U17FmaLInDN

#7   2014/04/28 02:30PM
    Finally Free

Sorry I misunderstood your post. You are correct. Just watched Canadian show.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list