List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ian Ward - Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ian Ward - Spoiler

Started by HappyGreetings at 2014/04/28 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 04:33PM, Views: 2434, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/04/28 10:35AM
    Ian Ward - Spoiler
    HappyGreetings

I believe Ian Ward is not Dylan's father. Paul Williams is his father!!!Also, Ian Ward's ex-wife came into town to try and tell Dylan that Ian cannot possibly the father because Ian is sterile!Ian is letting Dylan think they are father and son because Dylan has something terrible up his sleeve. I also think eventually Nikki will separate from Victor because she is fed up with all the terrible things he has done lately. (Sharon being the last straw). Shortly after they separate, the truth will come out about Dylan's paternity and Nikki and Paul will find themselves in each other's arms and bonding again. This will leave Christine very insecure. Christine will then find out she is pregnant and keep it a secret because she and Paul and having marital problems. Just my opinion but I really think this is the case. I guess we will soon find out!

#2   2014/04/28 11:01AM
    Re: Ian Ward - Spoiler
    apple1950

Wow. Where have you been lately?

#3   2014/04/28 11:05AM
    APRIL JOY

If Chris pops up pregrent I hope she don't keep it from Paul.sick of a woman keeping the baby away from the daddy.

#4   2014/04/28 11:18AM
    HappyGreetings

Quote apple1950: Wow. Where have you been lately?

Lol! Oh my! Apple 1950, I do admit I am not a regular on this board. To be honest I am a busy Mama of 3 kids which dominates my day. I do love this Soap Opera and watch it when all my kid's are in bed. I think it's fun to speculate with some of my friends since I have been watching this since I was in high school, through college, through my career, and now presently as a stay at home Mom. I am sorry if I am not on up to date on this board but I do find it fun to visit every once in a while. Hope I didn't offend anyone, please go easy on a visitor who likes to drop in once in a while. I do see people get pretty intense on here passionately arguing, and feuding and that is not what I want to do with anyone. I just wanted to share my view. I am assuming by your reaction that this theory has been expressed on this board before. Don't think I will be posting again since I am not up to date of everyone's last opinion....sorry if I drove anyones bloode pressure over the edge by my "possible spoiler idea"!

#5   2014/04/28 11:23AM
    Milkshake24

Quote HappyGreetings:

Lol! Oh my! Apple 1950, I do admit I am not a regular on this board. To be honest I am a busy Mama of 3 kids which dominates my day. I do love this Soap Opera and watch it when all my kid's are in bed. I think it's fun to speculate with some of my friends since I have been watching this since I was in high school, through college, through my career, and now presently as a stay at home Mom. I am sorry if I am not on up to date on this board but I do find it fun to visit every once in a while. Hope I didn't offend anyone, please go easy on a visitor who likes to drop in once in a while. I do see people get pretty intense on here passionately arguing, and feuding and that is not what I want to do with anyone. I just wanted to share my view. I am assuming by your reaction that this theory has been expressed on this board before. Don't think I will be posting again since I am not up to date of everyone's last opinion....sorry if I drove anyones bloode pressure over the edge by my "possible spoiler idea"!

Post all you want, if up to date or not some people can be rude, I enjoy reading people's speculations and love speculating myself, I originally thought Paul would be the father and do think he still could be, this may have been previously discussed but posts get lost so quickly and can easily get missed so some like myself will appreciate them.

#6   2014/04/28 11:28AM
    Finally Free

Quote HappyGreetings:

Hey HappyGreetings, don't worry about what some posters have to say. Everyone has the right to their own opinion.
    Keep on posting!

#7   2014/04/28 01:30PM
    JUJU41

All I can say is please, no Niki and Paul.

#8   2014/04/28 04:33PM
    apple1950

No blood pressure mounting or offense meant. This topic is discussed every day in one way or other. Get bent out of shape. I don't care. Just don't make a mountain out of a molehill. Geeze...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list