List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: This Is SO Neil N His Bruised Ego Cause Leslie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This Is SO Neil N His Bruised Ego Cause Leslie

Started by Please_listen at 2014/04/28 09:53AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 06:45PM, Views: 399, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/04/28 09:53AM
    This Is SO Neil N His Bruised Ego Cause Leslie
    Please_listen

This Is SO About Neil's Ego Being Bruised Cause Leslie REjected His Proposal. He just admitted it, it's a quick fix from his hurt feelings. It's better to feel revived and have his manhood stroked, than dealing with his FEELINGS. You can't escape it Neil, you're experiencing the same thing many women have experience BECAUSE of you. Every woman in your life prior to Leslie has been hurt, cheated on and lied to by YOU and they have felt the depts of despair just like YOU are experiencing. And since you are NO better than any of woman you are responsible for hurting and betraying and lying to, just suck it up and take it, instead of looking for a EASY LAY out.

One thing for sure, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving girl, Hiliary will get used and played and tossed aside like the trash she's resembling. And when they happens, watch the claws comes back out and she goes right back to shredding Neil from limb to limb.

But this one thing for sure, Neil is only displaying how much of a coward he is, to face to his pain and anquish, he jumped on the first body came along just to escape his pain. Whatever he gets due to his cowardness and selfish crued use of a woman, he deserves.

#2   2014/04/28 10:04AM
    Re: This Is SO Neil N His Bruised Ego Cause Leslie
    Finally Free

Another thread??!! Really?!

#3   2014/04/28 10:07AM
    Please_listen

Quote Finally Free: Another thread??!! Really?!

Another one that CAN:T skip over threads they dont like, REALLY? I could have SWORN this was American and not some dictatorship, were freedome of choice reigns, just like you had the choice to skip over this thread and choice not to, dont' blame me for your poor choice skills.

#4   2014/04/28 10:59AM
    Gmac1947

Quote Please_listen:

Another one that CAN:T skip over threads they dont like, REALLY? I could have SWORN this was American and not some dictatorship, were freedome of choice reigns, just like you had the choice to skip over this thread and choice not to, dont' blame me for your poor choice skills.

Just like the characters have the freedom to do what they want, just like posters have a right to comment on a thread, after all this is America and you should allow people to comment on your actions.

#5   2014/04/28 02:33PM
    ajsp35801

Lots of people HATE this SL and how Neil is written.

#6   2014/04/28 05:50PM
    K. Spaudling

@ Please_listen, I agree
    I really did like Neil, and probably dismissed much of the behavioral patterns layed out in your post.
    It is apparent, with his treatment of Leslie, his ego is bruised and I agree, a coward.
    I don't blame Leslie, I would have been turned OFF by his callous, weak and needy demands. Especially given his track record ...
    Leslie was honest, he wasn't MAN enough to accept it and clearly he didn't love or respect her. She dodged a bullet with that one!

Its no wonder why Lily behaves immaturely, she has witnessed Neil turn his nose up at those who don't abide by their 'standards'.

The writers have truly reduced the Winters family into impuissant beings. SAD!

#7   2014/04/28 06:41PM
    tricia98

No need to be rude.

#8   2014/04/28 06:45PM
    tricia98

Quote ajsp35801:

Lots of people HATE this SL and how Neil is written.

Exactly, that's why the threads are heating up on this topic. Neil character is just something to talk about right now with this horrible and yucky s/l. "Yucky" referring to neils over persistent controlling horney behavior.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list