List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I Think Ian Knows the Truth About Summer!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Think Ian Knows the Truth About Summer!

Started by Taralo at 2014/04/28 09:42AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 12:44PM, Views: 679, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/04/28 09:42AM
    I Think Ian Knows the Truth About Summer!
    Taralo

Ian Ward makes it his business to know everyone secrets. I'll bet he knows the truth about Summer and is just looking for an angle to play.

#2   2014/04/28 09:48AM
    Re: I Think Ian Knows the Truth About Summer!
    Taralo

I notice Ian and Summer keep having scenes together. There must be a reason for that.

#3   2014/04/28 10:03AM
    go2girl

So Ian knows Jack is Summer's bio-daddy, big deal. He seems engrossed with Cassalike now.

#4   2014/04/28 10:04AM
    MunchkinGirl

While Victor was gaslighting Sharon, he should have been keeping "tabs" on Ian Ward. I see another who done it story line will the "demise" of Ian Ward!!!!

#5   2014/04/28 10:11AM
    Blue 501

Quote MunchkinGirl: While Victor was gaslighting Sharon, he should have been keeping "tabs" on Ian Ward. I see another who done it story line will the "demise" of Ian Ward!!!!

I wonder if it will be Nikki again. She has not had a new notch on her belt since Diane.

#6   2014/04/28 10:51AM
    APRIL JOY

Could Ian be behind the letter.he knows a lot about Nikki and her family.could he had been watching for along time.could he have someone watching and found out about who is the daddy of summer.could cassie look alike or someone of Ian followers have gotten into ShAron house messed with her pills.they are behind this whole baby daddy and set ShAron up.this would give ShAron a out and she and NICK could be together.

#7   2014/04/28 11:38AM
    Finally Free

I don't think Ian knows Sharon's secret. I think he's just looking for ways to get at Nikki.

As far as him and NuCassie go, I think they are related somehow. Another Anita and Chelsea kind of relationship.
    (just thinking out loud)

#8   2014/04/28 12:44PM
    Taralo

Quote Finally Free: I don't think Ian knows Sharon's secret. I think he's just looking for ways to get at Nikki.

As far as him and NuCassie go, I think they are related somehow. Another Anita and Chelsea kind of relationship.
    (just thinking out loud)

Oh I agree he is looking for ways to get at Nikki. But digging up secrets and dirt is Ian's business and he is very good at it. The writers are keeping him in Summer's orbit for a reason.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list