List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cady Needs to Go

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cady Needs to Go

Started by Pez1 at 2014/04/27 08:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 09:36AM, Views: 2763, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/04/27 05:17PM
    Re: Cady Needs to Go
    linder

Quote Pez1: Never liked her on AMC, now another AMC reject comes to Y&R. Sorry, but she's too old for the part she is playing. She over acts. Not a good choice for Y&R.

CM was never a reject amc went off air.....i think she is great...

#32   2014/04/27 09:46PM
    canukfan

Quote marilynv:
    Quote canukfan: I certainly did not like the "old" Kelly. She was such a downer to watch, crying, trying to get sympathy all the time. New Kelly is such a better character, much more down to earth and friendly. She is a much better match to Jack and she certainly looks younger. The original Kelly was shown as a little nuts, not sure if they are going to drop the crazy in this character, or it comes out more when she gets Jack hooked on her. She will also be a good Phyllis replacement - same kind of character. I think this is a good new storyline since MS went on to greener pastures.

MS went onto greener pastures...Phyllis did not. Why do people keep confusing the actor w/the character they play??

I am not sure where you think I am confusing the actors with the characters - that would be disturbing somewhat. Yes, MS left after a family cancer scare and has decided to have a more fulfilling life. Phyllis character is in a coma and heaven knows if the CHARACTER Phyllis will be back. Kelly (character) is a good replacement for Jacks girlfriend - they look very good together but I think there will be an edge to her also.

#33   2014/04/28 02:23AM
    primerose

Quote memaa7: The writers did a 180 degree turn with this character Kelly. IMO they should have gradually changed her. She went from nutzie to a movie buff in one day!! Come on REALLY!

This is the problem with Cady as a recast. They totally changed the character with the recast and that just does not work. CW played the character as on the edge.. close to a breakdown and Cady plays the lady of the manor.. NOT working.

#34   2014/04/28 02:25AM
    primerose

Quote SadieM: I don't want her with Jack. Jack struck out with Dr Emily and Genevieve and Kelly will be another bad experience for Jack. Jack gets on my nerves when he is playing up to her.

I don't either. I am so sick of family members swapping lovers. It is nasty and it makes all involved look like loser low lifes. BLECK

#35   2014/04/28 02:27AM
    primerose

Quote marilynv:
    Quote canukfan: I certainly did not like the "old" Kelly. She was such a downer to watch, crying, trying to get sympathy all the time. New Kelly is such a better character, much more down to earth and friendly. She is a much better match to Jack and she certainly looks younger. The original Kelly was shown as a little nuts, not sure if they are going to drop the crazy in this character, or it comes out more when she gets Jack hooked on her. She will also be a good Phyllis replacement - same kind of character. I think this is a good new storyline since MS went on to greener pastures.

MS went onto greener pastures...Phyllis did not. Why do people keep confusing the actor w/the character they play??

The hate for MS is off the charts for some..

#36   2014/04/28 07:11AM
    Finally Free

Quote villyforever55: I don't like the character, no matter who plays the part.

Totally agree. Waste of air space.

#37   2014/04/28 08:11AM
    valleycliffe

Quote linder:
    Quote Pez1: Never liked her on AMC, now another AMC reject comes to Y&R. Sorry, but she's too old for the part she is playing. She over acts. Not a good choice for Y&R.

CM was never a reject amc went off air.....i think she is great...

I think cady is great too. I think she will be great in the role of kelly.

#38   2014/04/28 09:36AM
    LSMo

Pretty hard for me to make any observations about her as yet, since she has only been on for a very few episodes, but from the little I have seen so far, I like her, I think she has good chemistry with PB, interested to see how that relationship develops.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list