List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cady Needs to Go

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cady Needs to Go

Started by Pez1 at 2014/04/27 08:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 09:36AM, Views: 2835, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/27 10:36AM
    Re: Cady Needs to Go
    habbyfan

Oh No ... I love her!

#12   2014/04/27 10:39AM
    mom chez

Reading these, probably the writers need to write some edginess into Cady's character. Cady can do it. Her Dixie played opposite some real bad manipulatives on AMC.

#13   2014/04/27 10:55AM
    TwoOfEach

I love Cady and prefer her Kelly but its like she's playing a completely different character.

#14   2014/04/27 11:26AM
    Dexter Fan

Why?I love her too!She's radiant and glows when she smiles!I bet CW is really jealous when or if she watches her now!I am sure jack will fall for her now!!

#15   2014/04/27 11:41AM
    memaa7

Quote TwoOfEach: I love Cady and prefer her Kelly but its like she's playing a completely different character.

BINGO! Totally different character! Not the sad depressed Kelly who just lost her son and not the Kelly that was constantly taunting Stitch! Like said in previous post 180 degree turn..

#16   2014/04/27 12:17PM
    mom chez

Think I read a spoiler that Billy is going after Stitch's secret and Kelly looks scared and nervous. Maybe for May sweeps.

#17   2014/04/27 12:50PM
    SadieM

I don't want her with Jack. Jack struck out with Dr Emily and Genevieve and Kelly will be another bad experience for Jack. Jack gets on my nerves when he is playing up to her.

#18   2014/04/27 01:22PM
    hubbardfan

Quote mom chez: Think I read a spoiler that Billy is going after Stitch's secret and Kelly looks scared and nervous. Maybe for May sweeps.

The HELL w/Billy! Who does think he is?? Who's going after BILLY! He kidnapped Adam @gunpoint and was responsible for shooting him...why isn't there any follow up to THAT!? He's running around town sniffing after Chelsea, now he's trying to dig up dirt on Stitch b/c he's jealous? GMAB! Nobody told him to sleep w/Kelly...that was HIS choice, now he's paying the consequences, Victoria's moved on! What a hypocrite; I dislike Billy, he's as obnoxious as Chloe! Adam needs to hurry up and come back and BUST him good!

#19   2014/04/27 01:44PM
    maja

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote mom chez: Think I read a spoiler that Billy is going after Stitch's secret and Kelly looks scared and nervous. Maybe for May sweeps.

The HELL w/Billy! Who does think he is?? Who's going after BILLY! He kidnapped Adam @gunpoint and was responsible for shooting him...why isn't there any follow up to THAT!? He's running around town sniffing after Chelsea, now he's trying to dig up dirt on Stitch b/c he's jealous? GMAB! Nobody told him to sleep w/Kelly...that was HIS choice, now he's paying the consequences, Victoria's moved on! What a hypocrite; I dislike Billy, he's as obnoxious as Chloe! Adam needs to hurry up and come back and BUST him good!

ITA! I can't stand Billy. He's an immature, selfish clown.I hope Victoria (whom I'm not a big fan of) sticks to her guns and not take this idiot back. So sick of his constant whining,Chloe and he really need to leave GC together.

#20   2014/04/27 01:50PM
    deceived

I cannot see this Kelly ever being with Billy!!!
    But if Phyllis returns... it would be a great triangle with Jack, Kelly, and Phyllis... don't like what it is doing to Summer though... Jack needs to have a talk with Summer, not just go out with another woman a few days after proclaiming his love for her mom...

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list