List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cady Needs to Go

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cady Needs to Go

Started by Pez1 at 2014/04/27 08:18AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 09:36AM, Views: 2853, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/27 08:18AM
    Cady Needs to Go
    Pez1

Never liked her on AMC, now another AMC reject comes to Y&R. Sorry, but she's too old for the part she is playing. She over acts. Not a good choice for Y&R.

#2   2014/04/27 08:42AM
    Re: Cady Needs to Go
    maja

Please...CM ( 44 years old)one year younger than CW( 45 years old former Kelly)...So, I guess in your eyes CW was really too old for the part.I never liked the Kelly character and it doesn't matter who plays the role, but get sick of the lame age excuse .As for her overacting, it's a soap, everyone's reactions are big and unrealistic because it's a soap.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/27 08:51AM
    #3   2014/04/27 08:44AM
    soaper1

Quote Pez1: Never liked her on AMC, now another AMC reject comes to Y&R. Sorry, but she's too old for the part she is playing. She over acts. Not a good choice for Y&R.

iTA the she brings nothing to the show except make the first Kelly look better by comparison. I think the whole character of Kelly should once and for all be the cause of Delia's death and then they should jettison the whole character. I am so booooored with her.

#4   2014/04/27 08:49AM
    villyforever55

I don't like the character, no matter who plays the part.

#5   2014/04/27 08:53AM
    canukfan

I certainly did not like the "old" Kelly. She was such a downer to watch, crying, trying to get sympathy all the time. New Kelly is such a better character, much more down to earth and friendly. She is a much better match to Jack and she certainly looks younger. The original Kelly was shown as a little nuts, not sure if they are going to drop the crazy in this character, or it comes out more when she gets Jack hooked on her. She will also be a good Phyllis replacement - same kind of character. I think this is a good new storyline since MS went on to greener pastures.

#6   2014/04/27 09:10AM
    valleycliffe

well, i liked cw as kelly and now i really like cm as kelly so i'm a happy camper.

#7   2014/04/27 09:52AM
    Soap Fan

Quote Pez1: Never liked her on AMC, now another AMC reject comes to Y&R. Sorry, but she's too old for the part she is playing. She over acts. Not a good choice for Y&R.

CM is a beautiful and talent actress. Her scenes with Peter Bergman have been great and she is about the the same age as CW.

#8   2014/04/27 09:57AM
    villyforever55

Quote Soap Fan:

CM is a beautiful and talent actress. Her scenes with Peter Bergman have been great and she is about the the same age as CW.

I didn't know anything about either actress and both are fine. It's the character I don't like.

#9   2014/04/27 09:59AM
    Emma Sue

I completely disagree about CM. She is a really good actress and just needs a little time to find her groove. She is worlds better than CW. And I wouldn't look for Kelly to be Delia's killer because they wouldn't have hired a top daytime actress to continue the role if she killed Delia.

#10   2014/04/27 10:25AM
    memaa7

The writers did a 180 degree turn with this character Kelly. IMO they should have gradually changed her. She went from nutzie to a movie buff in one day!! Come on REALLY!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list