List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER - Cassie Look-a-like - Who will rescue her

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER - Cassie Look-a-like - Who will rescue her

Started by canukfan at 2014/04/27 08:11AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 09:47AM, Views: 1157, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/04/27 08:11AM
    SPOILER - Cassie Look-a-like - Who will rescue her
    canukfan

Monday's show lets us know that Victor is threatening Cassie to leave town. Cassie phones Ian Ward saying she needs his help.

I think Ian picked her up in the park or the coffee bar - he preys on troubled young women. Everyone is mad at Victor and Ian is an enemy to many. I see this is one way fake Cassie will make her way into the lives of GC residents and a new story line.

I can see Sharon, Nicki, Nick, Noah, Summer and many more that will save fake Cassie from the evil clutches of Victor and Ian.

#2   2014/04/27 09:31AM
    Re: SPOILER - Cassie Look-a-like - Who will rescue her
    deceived

Quote canukfan: Monday's show lets us know that Victor is threatening Cassie to leave town. Cassie phones Ian Ward saying she needs his help.

I think Ian picked her up in the park or the coffee bar - he preys on troubled young women. Everyone is mad at Victor and Ian is an enemy to many. I see this is one way fake Cassie will make her way into the lives of GC residents and a new story line.

I can see Sharon, Nicki, Nick, Noah, Summer and many more that will save fake Cassie from the evil clutches of Victor and Ian.

We can add Dylan and Avery...maybe IAN will be killed, and some innocent will be accused and we will have to sit through Jailhouse scenes as the victim gets visitors like a revolving door...

#3   2014/04/28 09:47AM
    Re: SPOILER - Cassie Look-a-like - Who will rescue her
    Taralo

Ian!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list