List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Has Chelsea forgotten why Adam is dead?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has Chelsea forgotten why Adam is dead?

Started by BobbiSox at 2014/04/26 04:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/06 08:07PM, Views: 1549, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/04/27 09:42PM
    Re: Has Chelsea forgotten why Adam is dead?
    IndyFan

Chelsea entertaining Billy in her home is ridiculous! She has definitely knocked her head on something.

#12   2014/04/28 01:33AM
    Feliciena

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote deceived: IF I was with a man that was with my husband right before he died, and that said man is always gritting his teeth, 'He killed my DeDe.' or something like that' yeah I would be leery of him hanging around my toddler... Victor should take Conner away for awhile from that con...Just last week she was mourning Adam?!?!

BTW, why does she have so many visitors, most of them male? Why does she swing that door wide open, without EVER asking who is there? Not smart for a woman alone with a baby.

Remember her chief occupation in Myanmar. She is use to men coming and going. The brothel is always open! She is still the same person Victor paid to get Billy put away(and she raped him before he landed in Myanmar prison) why he is all over her now I have no idea. And then Victor paid her to come to GC to destroy Villys marriage. Not to mention when he wanted her to keep an eye on Adam for him.

Chelsea, like other characters, had a shady past as she was raised that way. She then changed & she certainly doesn't have a brothel going as she doesn't have sex with every guy that comes to her door even. I don't know why she would want to be friends with Billy but this is a soap, many things don't make sense.

#13   2014/04/28 01:46AM
    deceived

Quote Feliciena:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote deceived: IF I was with a man that was with my husband right before he died, and that said man is always gritting his teeth, 'He killed my DeDe.' or something like that' yeah I would be leery of him hanging around my toddler... Victor should take Conner away for awhile from that con...Just last week she was mourning Adam?!?!

BTW, why does she have so many visitors, most of them male? Why does she swing that door wide open, without EVER asking who is there? Not smart for a woman alone with a baby.

Remember her chief occupation in Myanmar. She is use to men coming and going. The brothel is always open! She is still the same person Victor paid to get Billy put away(and she raped him before he landed in Myanmar prison) why he is all over her now I have no idea. And then Victor paid her to come to GC to destroy Villys marriage. Not to mention when he wanted her to keep an eye on Adam for him.

Chelsea, like other characters, had a shady past as she was raised that way. She then changed & she certainly doesn't have a brothel going as she doesn't have sex with every guy that comes to her door even. I don't know why she would want to be friends with Billy but this is a soap, many things don't make sense.

YES, and everyone seemed bent on inviting Billy to the Newman Ranch for the engagement party... (what about Adam?)

#14   2014/04/28 05:31AM
    chloenoel

Quote BobbiSox:

I thought the same thing last episode. She doesn't even have a way to look to see who is there before she opens the door. She is a rich woman living alone with a baby and doesn't even bother to ask who is it. She needs to get a peephole installed ridiculous there isn't one in the million $ penthouse.

#15   2014/04/28 07:51AM
    villyforever55

Not a big fan of Chelsea, but considering what she has been dealing with, she hasn't done anything wrong.

#16   2014/04/28 08:17AM
    Mermaidbon

Quote IndyFan: Chelsea entertaining Billy in her home is ridiculous! She has definitely knocked her head on something.

If she has "relations" with Billy, I may stop watching. The writers will have completely lost all credibility if they put those two in bed together. Seriously, who in her right mind would be with the person who caused her husband's (supposed) death? One can't fault the characters, it's the writers and whoever decides the direction of the stories. Beyond ridiculous.

#17   2014/04/28 08:46AM
    villyforever55

Quote Mermaidbon:
    Quote IndyFan: Chelsea entertaining Billy in her home is ridiculous! She has definitely knocked her head on something.

If she has "relations" with Billy, I may stop watching. The writers will have completely lost all credibility if they put those two in bed together. Seriously, who in her right mind would be with the person who caused her husband's (supposed) death? One can't fault the characters, it's the writers and whoever decides the direction of the stories. Beyond ridiculous.

I don't anything like that will happen. We've already seen them 'get physical'(play fight, awkward kiss, followed by a slap) and Chelsea seeing Billy in a 'new light' (holding and talking to Connor). Stuff was built up for angst and to make us, the viewers, go crazy and nothing happened.

#18   2014/04/28 09:14AM
    jamilah

Chelsea don't know all the details of what happen with Billy and Adam. I guess that was the intent of the writers to keep her in the dark so they can justify her spending time with Billy. If she knew exactly what happen she probably would keep her distance. Only Billy and Adam know exactly what happen the night of the accident. Adam is presumed dead and Billy is keeping all the juicy details to himself. Maybe when Adam is back in G.C he will want revenge on Billy but who knows what crap these writers will have him do. For now nothing makes sense in this story just like others.

#19   2014/04/28 03:26PM
    deceived

No, but Billy and Adam were NOT on good terms...Why doesn't Victor and Chelsea ask why they were in the car together, or why Billy had a gun... DUH!!!

#20   2014/05/06 08:07PM
    fairland

Quote BobbiSox:

I agree that Billy needs to be tryed on a trail for holding Adam at gun point while Adam wanted to go and confess that Adam did ran over Delia. Billy did say to jack that justice have been servied for when Adam was in that car wreck. Billy has been gritting his teeth for a nice long while. Even Chelsea found out that Victoria is pergnant with BIlly's baby. Victoris just wanted Chelsea to leave her alone and stay out of Victoria's affiars. I think Chelsea did more to forget about Adam all together becuae Chelsea could have amnesia. what to the fact that BIlly should be on trial for using a gun on Adam. As well Kidnapping Adam for a confession for runing over Delia by gun point.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list