List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Has Chelsea forgotten why Adam is dead?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has Chelsea forgotten why Adam is dead?

Started by BobbiSox at 2014/04/26 04:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/06 08:07PM, Views: 1475, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/26 04:25AM
    Has Chelsea forgotten why Adam is dead?
    BobbiSox

Did she bump her head or something? Adam is DEAD because Billy took him against his will, and put him in a car at gunpoint. Had it not been for Billy, Adam would not have been in the wreak. Why is she being so nice to Billy? She should be having him arrested, instead of making him popcorn. (I know Adam isn't dead, but Chelsea doesn't know it)

#2   2014/04/26 05:46AM
    Re: Has Chelsea forgotten why Adam is dead?
    deceived

IF I was with a man that was with my husband right before he died, and that said man is always gritting his teeth, 'He killed my DeDe.' or something like that' yeah I would be leery of him hanging around my toddler... Victor should take Conner away for awhile from that con...Just last week she was mourning Adam?!?!

#3   2014/04/26 06:14AM
    BobbiSox

Quote deceived: IF I was with a man that was with my husband right before he died, and that said man is always gritting his teeth, 'He killed my DeDe.' or something like that' yeah I would be leery of him hanging around my toddler... Victor should take Conner away for awhile from that con...Just last week she was mourning Adam?!?!

BTW, why does she have so many visitors, most of them male? Why does she swing that door wide open, without EVER asking who is there? Not smart for a woman alone with a baby.

#4   2014/04/26 07:21AM
    DavidaMBurns

Exactly!!! Billy wouldn't be welcome in my home if I was Chelsea. She even lets her dad into her home after the stunt he pulled. I don't think she plays with a full deck. She always has that "deer in the headlight look". Beautiful girl but no common sense.

#5   2014/04/26 09:56AM
    xjustbestrong

Adam is not DEAD.

#6   2014/04/26 10:11AM
    mom chez

Quote xjustbestrong: Adam is not DEAD.

Yes, we all should know by know that Adam is not dead. Gosh Almighty-- Don't take us back to square one.

#7   2014/04/26 11:23AM
    villyforever55

No, she hasn't forgotten. But she is hanging on and hanging in there while her 'dead' husband looks at her picture in the paper.

#8   2014/04/26 11:23AM
    BobbiSox

Quote mom chez:
    Quote xjustbestrong: Adam is not DEAD.

Yes, we all should know by know that Adam is not dead. Gosh Almighty-- Don't take us back to square one.

#9   2014/04/26 11:56AM
    Taralo

Quote BobbiSox: Did she bump her head or something? Adam is DEAD because Billy took him against his will, and put him in a car at gunpoint. Had it not been for Billy, Adam would not have been in the wreak. Why is she being so nice to Billy? She should be having him arrested, instead of making him popcorn. (I know Adam isn't dead, but Chelsea doesn't know it)

NO. But she hasn't forgotten why Delia is dead either.

#10   2014/04/26 12:35PM
    Jackie10

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote deceived: IF I was with a man that was with my husband right before he died, and that said man is always gritting his teeth, 'He killed my DeDe.' or something like that' yeah I would be leery of him hanging around my toddler... Victor should take Conner away for awhile from that con...Just last week she was mourning Adam?!?!

BTW, why does she have so many visitors, most of them male? Why does she swing that door wide open, without EVER asking who is there? Not smart for a woman alone with a baby.

Remember her chief occupation in Myanmar. She is use to men coming and going. The brothel is always open! She is still the same person Victor paid to get Billy put away(and she raped him before he landed in Myanmar prison) why he is all over her now I have no idea. And then Victor paid her to come to GC to destroy Villys marriage. Not to mention when he wanted her to keep an eye on Adam for him.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list