List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Police should charge Billy for kidnapping Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Police should charge Billy for kidnapping Adam

Started by veryopinionated at 2014/04/25 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 09:53AM, Views: 1078, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/26 03:44PM
    Re: Police should charge Billy for kidnapping Adam
    Sydney9098

He absoultely should be charged with kidnapping. Another crime committed without punishment.

#12   2014/04/26 04:05PM
    Houston777

Quote Soap Fan: Billy did not kill Adam.. Adam tried to grab the gun from Billy will driving and it cause the car crash.

But Billy kidnapped Adam at gunpoint and held him hostage.

I can not understand at all why Billy has not been arrested for kidnapping.

#13   2014/04/26 07:59PM
    veryopinionated

There was this homeless man who heard a gunshot. Somehow this evidence got lost.

#14   2014/04/26 10:37PM
    sandhills

I believe the Genoa police should arrest Billy on the charges of kidnapping and homicide. They never even questioned him that I recall.

This whole incident is about the loss of Delia and just blaming Adam for her death like he deliberately chose her as a victim and drove his vehicle to kill her. Far from the truth.

But Billy is a GOLDEN ADOLESCENT.

#15   2014/04/27 02:32AM
    Feliciena

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote deceived: I don't think Billy confessed to kidnapping and shooting Adam. Only he knows... is that correct??
    As for Chloe, how she got back from Paris is beyond me. Then to not face federal charges for kidnapping just because Chelsea doesn't feel she is a threat anymore...don't the government and state step in and they charge the perp in cases like these? It would basically be out of the Newman's hands of charging Chloe with kidnapping across state and international lines. Even if she plead insanity, she would be in a criminal mental institution, which is different from a regular mental institution.

Correct. He didn't confess to anything that I remember. Was he even questioned? Reasonable questions would have been "Why were you in a car with Adam?. Where were you coming from?. Where were you going? Why did you leave the scene?" After all, there was a death resulting from the accident. No questions were asked? Typical GC cops.

Paul was never concerned enough to ask Billy questions. They just looked the other way because they didn't like Adam.

#16   2014/04/27 07:03AM
    Ontarian

Quote Soap Fan: Billy did not kill Adam.. Adam tried to grab the gun from Billy will driving and it cause the car crash.

Billy did kill Adam by kidnapping him which eventually led to Adam's "death." Same for Delia. Billy killed Delia because of his negligence. If he had taken her into the store with him, she wouldn't be dead.

#17   2014/04/27 07:21AM
    Soap Fan

Quote Ontarian:

Billy did kill Adam by kidnapping him which eventually led to Adam's "death." Same for Delia. Billy killed Delia because of his negligence. If he had taken her into the store with him, she wouldn't be dead.

No. Adam is responsible for Delia's death. He was the one that run her over then covered it up.

#18   2014/04/27 07:36AM
    Ontarian

Quote Soap Fan:
    Quote Ontarian:

No. Adam is responsible for Delia's death. He was the one that run her over then covered it up.

Adam ACCIDENTLY killed Delia because of Billy's negligence. Adam didn't even see Delia. As we know, she was behind a bush. If Adam had gone to the police immediately, he would not have been charged with anything because it was an accident. Because Adam waited, his only crime then would have been not coming forward. Even with that, he would not have gone to jail. Billy should have been arrested in her death for negligence.

#19   2014/04/27 08:33AM
    veryopinionated

I am wondering why Victor does not put his resources to investigate Billy's role in Adam's "death". He always professes to protect his family.

#20   2014/04/27 01:56PM
    hubbardfan

Quote veryopinionated: I am wondering why Victor does not put his resources to investigate Billy's role in Adam's "death". He always professes to protect his family.

Paul simply took Billy's word for what happened and let it drop; no follow up, nothing! He didn't even follow up or check out what the homeless guy said; they were all just glad to be rid of Adam! Billy will get his when Adam comes back and the REAL story is told; I want to see Billy in police 'bracelets' for attempted kidnapping/murder! As for Victor, he didn't care enough about Adam to invest any resources to find out about his death; that would ruin any chance of him getting close to Connor!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list