List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Police should charge Billy for kidnapping Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Police should charge Billy for kidnapping Adam

Started by veryopinionated at 2014/04/25 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 09:53AM, Views: 1011, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/25 10:47PM
    Police should charge Billy for kidnapping Adam
    veryopinionated

I am waiting when Genoa city police charge Billy with kidnapping Adam at gun point causing "death". Does not look like police is doing their job.

#2   2014/04/26 12:31AM
    Re: Police should charge Billy for kidnapping Adam
    TwinSisterrrr

It won't happen because Billy is a man! He is kinda like Victor and will pretty much always get away for his crime!

These writer blows my mind. Chloe kidnaps a child in desperate grief to replace her own, she clearly has a mental breakdown and loses touch with reality and she is one step away from Fairview. Billy holds another man at gunpoint, pretty much ends his life and has sex with the wife of the man who killed his child and gets off free... smh!

#3   2014/04/26 04:29AM
    BobbiSox

It's just ridiculous that no one has charged Billy-Boy with kidnapping and murder. Billy set out to kill Adam. Why else would he bring a gun and order Adam to a second location? To KIILL him. And he DID kill him; it just didn't go according to plan He should be arrested, for sure.

#4   2014/04/26 04:48AM
    Soap Fan

Billy did not kill Adam.. Adam tried to grab the gun from Billy will driving and it cause the car crash.

#5   2014/04/26 04:55AM
    BobbiSox

Quote Soap Fan: Billy did not kill Adam.. Adam tried to grab the gun from Billy will driving and it cause the car crash.

In most states, if someone is injured or killed in the commission of a crime, the criminal is responsible, even if it wasn't planned. I don't know about Wisconsin. Adam was killed while being held against his will, at gunpoint, so yes, Billy IS responsible for Adam's death, whether or not he was charged with it.

#6   2014/04/26 05:01AM
    deceived

I don't think Billy confessed to kidnapping and shooting Adam. Only he knows... is that correct??
    As for Chloe, how she got back from Paris is beyond me. Then to not face federal charges for kidnapping just because Chelsea doesn't feel she is a threat anymore...don't the government and state step in and they charge the perp in cases like these? It would basically be out of the Newman's hands of charging Chloe with kidnapping across state and international lines. Even if she plead insanity, she would be in a criminal mental institution, which is different from a regular mental institution.

#7   2014/04/26 05:17AM
    BobbiSox

Quote deceived: I don't think Billy confessed to kidnapping and shooting Adam. Only he knows... is that correct??
    As for Chloe, how she got back from Paris is beyond me. Then to not face federal charges for kidnapping just because Chelsea doesn't feel she is a threat anymore...don't the government and state step in and they charge the perp in cases like these? It would basically be out of the Newman's hands of charging Chloe with kidnapping across state and international lines. Even if she plead insanity, she would be in a criminal mental institution, which is different from a regular mental institution.

Correct. He didn't confess to anything that I remember. Was he even questioned? Reasonable questions would have been "Why were you in a car with Adam?. Where were you coming from?. Where were you going? Why did you leave the scene?" After all, there was a death resulting from the accident. No questions were asked? Typical GC cops.

#8   2014/04/26 05:31AM
    deceived

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote deceived: I don't think Billy confessed to kidnapping and shooting Adam. Only he knows... is that correct??

Correct. He didn't confess to anything that I remember. Was he even questioned? Reasonable questions would have been "Why were you in a car with Adam?. Where were you coming from?. Where were you going? Why did you leave the scene?" After all, there was a death resulting from the accident. No questions were asked? Typical GC cops.

Good question from Paul AND Victor AND Chelsea!!! GEEZ

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/26 05:32AM
    #9   2014/04/26 05:38AM
    BobbiSox

Quote deceived:
    Quote BobbiSox:

Good question from Paul AND Victor AND Chelsea!!! GEEZ

Exactly! Who doesn't ask questions when a loved one is killed in an accident?

#10   2014/04/26 02:42PM
    Ontarian

If I remember correctly, Billy told Jack that he had a gun on Adam and that Adam won't be found alive, leading Jack to believe that he shot him. Jack was shocked.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list