List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spolier for Monday Ian And Cassie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spolier for Monday Ian And Cassie

Started by linder at 2014/04/25 01:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 01:38PM, Views: 7490, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/04/28 01:20PM
    Re: Spolier for Monday Ian And Cassie
    linder

I think Ian is going to be Cassie dad......read a spoiler from soapzone sayn cassie could be sharing a familirity with another character

#32   2014/04/28 01:30PM
    BabygirlAH

Spoiler Alert

Story going down hill now. She is Mariah.

#33   2014/04/28 01:33PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote BabygirlAH: Spoiler Alert

I don't think its gong down hill.

I'm glad she is no relation and just prove that her character had to have no scruples in the first place.

Makes a lot of sense.....she stalks Tyle and Sharon too. No wonder she was so good at it....lol

But what I find weird is that someone posted that Mariah is a whole "shade" lighter....given all that been going on in the Media.

Is this true....was Maria originally darker......

I'm going to walk away from this. Just poor timing or someone trying to start something by stating that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/28 01:34PM
    #34   2014/04/28 01:36PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote KeepingItReal:

I'm glad she is no relation and just prove that her character had to have no scruples in the first place.

Makes a lot of sense.....she stalks Tyle and Sharon too. No wonder she was so good at it....lol

But what I find weird is that someone posted that Mariah is a whole "shade" lighter....given all that been going on in the Media.

I'm going to walk away from this. Just poor timing or someone trying to start something by stating that.

Yeah, I read all those posts. they said that Tyler said she looked like Lily which implied that she would have been darker or had dark hair. But I don't watch often, so I could have missed it.

#35   2014/04/28 01:38PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Yeah, I read all those posts. they said that Tyler said she looked like Lily which implied that she would have been darker or had dark hair. But I don't watch often, so I could have missed it.

Wow...#nuffsaid.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list