List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spolier for Monday Ian And Cassie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spolier for Monday Ian And Cassie

Started by linder at 2014/04/25 01:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 01:38PM, Views: 7452, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/25 01:43PM
    Spolier for Monday Ian And Cassie
    linder

Cassie is on the the with someone and tell who ever it is that she needs THEM NOW...and the person on Phone say,s WE are already here,and she open the door and their stands Ian still on the Phone

#2   2014/04/25 01:47PM
    Re: Spolier for Monday Ian And Cassie
    deceived

This is great news... now the Newmans will surround Ian with their wagons... and rescue Cassie Twin... Maybe this will bring them all together in forgiveness.

#3   2014/04/25 01:48PM
    linder

i just wonder if ian did the same thing to cassie as he was tryn to do with Summer

#4   2014/04/25 02:08PM
    Dawningstar1

So, unless Ian met Cassie at the cafe the same as Victor did, this means that Ian knew of Victor and Vikki before he found out that Dylan thought he was the dad...

For once, maybe Victor is getting his as there was no way it would not come out eventually...

Oh and maybe Ian is Victor's brother lol the plot thickens...

#5   2014/04/25 02:40PM
    linder

i still dont think hes Dylan dad....could he be Cassie, dad??.....not....answer my own question

#6   2014/04/25 03:12PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

Plase don't put the spoiler in the title.. many of us don't want to read spoilers nor know them..

#7   2014/04/25 03:19PM
    mom chez

Quote linder: Cassie is on the the with someone and tell who ever it is that she needs THEM NOW...and the person on Phone say,s WE are already here,and she open the door and their stands Ian still on the Phone

O M G !!!

#8   2014/04/25 03:33PM
    FL senior fan

My gut told me it was Ian, because he "preys" on young, troubled girls. So what does this tell us? She was there for ANOTHER reason when Victor just ran into her and made
    the agreement to act as Cassie? Most likely in his research (he admits to Dylan he did)on Nikki he found out about the dead grand-daughter & realized one of his cult followers looked just like her?? Or is she a half-sister to Cassie in that whoever got Sharon PG back then also got another woman PG that had a daughter too?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/25 03:35PM
    #9   2014/04/25 03:40PM
    calliope

Quote FL senior fan: My gut told me it was Ian, because he "preys" on young, troubled girls. So what does this tell us? She was there for ANOTHER reason when Victor just ran into her and made
    the agreement to act as Cassie? Most likely in his research (he admits to Dylan he did)on Nikki he found out about the dead grand-daughter & realized one of his cult followers looked just like her?? Or is she a half-sister to Cassie in that whoever got Sharon PG back then also got another woman PG that had a daughter too?

I am hoping it is not a twin thing. I think half-sister or a niece to Sharon.

#10   2014/04/25 07:22PM
    Mstc

I don't remember hearing anything about Sharon having twins, she did not even admit to having a child until Noah was born prematurely and it was not clear if he would survive. Grace, (now Donna B&B) and her boyfriend Tony, I believe went in search of Cassie and found her with her adoptive grandmother, a gentle sweet soul and not so sweet adoptive mother, the rest is history. Cassie's father was Frank ???, he was killed.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list