List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?

Started by FL senior fan at 2014/04/25 10:45AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 06:28PM, Views: 2313, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/04/28 09:26AM
    Re: Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?
    TxRangerFan

Quote InMyOpinion:
    Quote TxRangerFan: if Lily can "forgive" Cane for all his lies and manipulations, and expect her family to do the same - than it should work for Neil and Hilary!

what is age?!? Sharon changed Adam's diaper when he was a baby and yest she married him and had sex with him!! same with Sharon having sex with Billy!

Lily didn't forgive Cane overnight as peeps are expecting her to do with Hillary...She read a few letters her mother had written and she's instantly redeemed...Cane worked hard to earn his forgiveness from Lily, Hillary has not...I'm actually rooting silently for Neal/Hillary, I want Lily's eyes opened as far as her father is concerned and to see the real Neal..

What exactly does Cane have to do with Neal throwing his family under the bus?..Nevermind...

it has been months since the "change" in Hilary and it is explainable, she thought Neil was responsible for her mother's death.

how exactly is Neil throwing his family under the bus? neither Lily or Devon are babies, toddlers, tweens or teens? he does not need their approval for who he has a relationship with!

#32   2014/04/28 09:30AM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote Finally Free:
    Quote Rfan:
    Quote Finally Free: I think Neil's kids need to grow up.
    What Cane did to Lilly was far worse than anything Hillary has done.
    And Devon is no hero either, sleeping with his father's girlfriend.

If Hillary makes Neil happy, then go for it. Nothing says it can't work.

Cane never deliberately set out to destroy or hurt anyone. Hilary did she gave Cane a deadly drug that she was told could kill him. She did not care that it could have left Lily a widow and their babies fatherless. In fact I think she saw that as a bonus. What Cane did and what Hilary did do not compare. Lily forgiving Cane has nothing to do with not forgiving the woman that said she wanted to see everything Lily had destroyed.

Give me a break. Cane pretended to be dead and then gas lighted Lily into thinking she was going crazy seeing her dead husband.
    He also pretended to be Jill's son.

Far cry from Hillary thinking that Neil killed her mother. She has more of an excuse than Cane does.

What does anything Cane did to Lily have to do with Hilary? What happened between them is a private matter between husband & wife & has absolutely nothing to do with Hilary. Comparing what some outsider like Hilary did to both of them is ridiculous and is like comparing apples to oranges. Why should both Lily and Cane or either of them have to look the other way or be a doormat for everyone else because of Cane's pasts. They are the only characters on the entire show who have to continue apologizing or being nice to people who hurt them. Nobody else in this town gets the same treatment--always having to bend over backward to accommodate folks like Hilary. If she is such a prize, why is Neil always trying to push her down Lily's throat? Neil should leave Lily out of his mess & handle his own mess. I hope Good old Hilary still has some tricks up her sleeve for this old dog! He needs to be taught a lesson or two or three about family loyalty and togetherness. For Lily's sake & peace of mind, I hope there is a wide rift between dad & daughter.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/28 09:35AM
    #33   2014/04/28 09:32AM
    Rfan

Quote Finally Free:
    Quote Rfan:
    Quote Finally Free: I think Neil's kids need to grow up.
    What Cane did to Lilly was far worse than anything Hillary has done.
    And Devon is no hero either, sleeping with his father's girlfriend.

If Hillary makes Neil happy, then go for it. Nothing says it can't work.

Cane never deliberately set out to destroy or hurt anyone. Hilary did she gave Cane a deadly drug that she was told could kill him. She did not care that it could have left Lily a widow and their babies fatherless. In fact I think she saw that as a bonus. What Cane did and what Hilary did do not compare. Lily forgiving Cane has nothing to do with not forgiving the woman that said she wanted to see everything Lily had destroyed.

Give me a break. Cane pretended to be dead and then gas lighted Lily into thinking she was going crazy seeing her dead husband.
    He also pretended to be Jill's son.

Far cry from Hillary thinking that Neil killed her mother. She has more of an excuse than Cane does.

Hilary knew her mother was a drunk and that she drank herself to death if she saw that as Neil killing her mother that is still not an excuse to go after Lily and Lily is right not to forgive what she did. Cane pretending to be Jill's son would not have caused the death of a husband and father. Hilary is not sorry for what she did. Cane regretted hurting everyone he hurt even though he did not set out to hurt any one. He paid for it for over a year he was an outcast, he was not given a job and forgiven in three epics. Cane earned his forgiveness he did not demand everyone forgive him over night which is what Hilary have done she thinks she is entitled to automatic forgiveness even though she has not earned it. She has told Devon that Lily needs to just get over it she has never apologized to Lily she only plays her pitiful games with men that is not someone that wants forgiveness that is someone that thinks she is entitled and that she can get away with what she did just by playing up to men.

#34   2014/04/28 09:32AM
    villyforever55

I'm watching it right now. Neil is saying he is not on the rebound, after seeing Leslie and giving her such a hard time, being so rude and sarcastic. His feelings are hurt, his ego bruised and sex with Hillary is the prescribed cure Yea, right!!

#35   2014/04/28 09:38AM
    villyforever55

And, Lily will just have to deal with it because Hillary has already apologized for her actions and that's good enough for Neil. Really?? He just made my head hurt with that dribble.

okay, Neil, go for it!!

#36   2014/04/28 09:59AM
    Finally Free

All I'm saying is that everyone deserves a second chance in life, whether it's real or reel.

#37   2014/04/28 10:04AM
    Please_listen

Quote villyforever55: And, Lily will just have to deal with it because Hillary has already apologized for her actions and that's good enough for Neil. Really?? He just made my head hurt with that dribble.

okay, Neil, go for it!!

Well since Hiliary HURT more people than Neil, I say it;s not just about Neil here. maybe if Hiliary had just stuck to ruining and destorying Niel maybe then that statment would be relevent. But since she also targetted Lily, her huband/family and Devon then Hiliary deserves it from all sides and to hell with Neil's quick forgiveness, because she didn't just hurt Neil and now she has to deal with ALL her victims and not ALL of them are ready to kiss her a$$.

#38   2014/04/28 10:12AM
    KierahLovesYnR

I want Dru!!!!

Still waiting...

#39   2014/04/28 10:54AM
    InMyOpinion

Quote villyforever55: And, Lily will just have to deal with it because Hillary has already apologized for her actions and that's good enough for Neil. Really?? He just made my head hurt with that dribble.

okay, Neil, go for it!!

That dribble coming out of Neal's mouth was too much, wasn't it?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/28 10:56AM
    #40   2014/04/28 11:04AM
    MsSuperSuds

At Neil's insistence that Lily and Cane NOT press charges against Hilary for almost killing Cane (attempted murder), neither of them owe either Neil or Hilary anything. not an apology & definitely not acceptance into their lives.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list