List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?

Started by FL senior fan at 2014/04/25 10:45AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 06:28PM, Views: 2325, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/04/28 01:57AM
    Re: Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?
    deceived

Quote marythomas: im so disgussed by the whole thing for two reasons,one neil is way to old for hillary,second devon has feelings for her and was ready to break it off with esmerelda to be with hillary.she must have some kind of plan is right in order to be with him,why oh earth would she want to be involved with a man she knew was with her mother when she died,neil left her alone drunk in that motel to die so why would hillary want to sleep and have affair with neil after that.even though devon was a pain in the butt when he dropped hillary for esmerelda he know came to his sences and wants to end thing with her and be with the right woman hillary.im so mad that the writers have gone at let this go on with neil and hillary.when neil knew very well that devon had and still does have feelings for her. neil doesnt even care about devon feelings only his own.

I did not know about Hilary's mom...THX for the info...Hilary probably has some diabolical plan for Neil.

#22   2014/04/28 03:01AM
    primerose

This is another disgusting story with more father and son swapping sex partners. We all know she will end up in that twerp Devon's bed. SO nasty... phelps must like sharing brothers or something she is always doing one of those kinds of stories. SO gross.

#23   2014/04/28 05:10AM
    chloenoel

Quote moehop: I have a feeling that Hilary is not as reformed as she has some believing.
    I can't stand how Lily acts. But I think she might be right.
    Neil would deserve it!!!

Totally Agree!

#24   2014/04/28 05:48AM
    Bresean

Quote marythomas: im so disgussed by the whole thing for two reasons,one neil is way to old for hillary,second devon has feelings for her and was ready to break it off with esmerelda to be with hillary.she must have some kind of plan is right in order to be with him,why oh earth would she want to be involved with a man she knew was with her mother when she died,neil left her alone drunk in that motel to die so why would hillary want to sleep and have affair with neil after that.even though devon was a pain in the butt when he dropped hillary for esmerelda he know came to his sences and wants to end thing with her and be with the right woman hillary.im so mad that the writers have gone at let this go on with neil and hillary.when neil knew very well that devon had and still does have feelings for her. neil doesnt even care about devon feelings only his own.

Sorry, but I don't agree with part of your post, you make it sounds like Neil knew that Hilary's mom was dying, and he left her in the motel room drunk and to die alone, that's simply not true. I don't recall her telling Neil that...she's dying.

#25   2014/04/28 05:55AM
    Bresean

Quote chloenoel:
    Quote moehop: I have a feeling that Hilary is not as reformed as she has some believing.
    I can't stand how Lily acts. But I think she might be right.
    Neil would deserve it!!!

Totally Agree!

I second that....in total agreement.

#26   2014/04/28 07:08AM
    Finally Free

I think Neil's kids need to grow up.
    What Cane did to Lilly was far worse than anything Hillary has done.
    And Devon is no hero either, sleeping with his father's girlfriend.

If Hillary makes Neil happy, then go for it. Nothing says it can't work.

#27   2014/04/28 07:37AM
    TxRangerFan

if Lily can "forgive" Cane for all his lies and manipulations, and expect her family to do the same - than it should work for Neil and Hilary!

what is age?!? Sharon changed Adam's diaper when he was a baby and yest she married him and had sex with him!! same with Sharon having sex with Billy!

#28   2014/04/28 08:20AM
    Rfan

Quote Finally Free: I think Neil's kids need to grow up.

Cane never deliberately set out to destroy or hurt anyone. Hilary did she gave Cane a deadly drug that she was told could kill him. She did not care that it could have left Lily a widow and their babies fatherless. In fact I think she saw that as a bonus. What Cane did and what Hilary did do not compare. Lily forgiving Cane has nothing to do with not forgiving the woman that said she wanted to see everything Lily had destroyed.

#29   2014/04/28 08:32AM
    Finally Free

Quote Rfan:
    Quote Finally Free: I think Neil's kids need to grow up.

Cane never deliberately set out to destroy or hurt anyone. Hilary did she gave Cane a deadly drug that she was told could kill him. She did not care that it could have left Lily a widow and their babies fatherless. In fact I think she saw that as a bonus. What Cane did and what Hilary did do not compare. Lily forgiving Cane has nothing to do with not forgiving the woman that said she wanted to see everything Lily had destroyed.

Give me a break. Cane pretended to be dead and then gas lighted Lily into thinking she was going crazy seeing her dead husband.
    He also pretended to be Jill's son.

Far cry from Hillary thinking that Neil killed her mother. She has more of an excuse than Cane does.

#30   2014/04/28 08:52AM
    InMyOpinion

Quote TxRangerFan: if Lily can "forgive" Cane for all his lies and manipulations, and expect her family to do the same - than it should work for Neil and Hilary!

what is age?!? Sharon changed Adam's diaper when he was a baby and yest she married him and had sex with him!! same with Sharon having sex with Billy!

Lily didn't forgive Cane overnight as peeps are expecting her to do with Hillary...She read a few letters her mother had written and she's instantly redeemed...Cane worked hard to earn his forgiveness from Lily, Hillary has not...I'm actually rooting silently for Neal/Hillary, I want Lily's eyes opened as far as her father is concerned and to see the real Neal..

What exactly does Cane have to do with Neal throwing his family under the bus?..Nevermind...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list