List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?

Started by FL senior fan at 2014/04/25 10:45AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 06:28PM, Views: 2374, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/26 05:51AM
    Re: Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?
    ajsp35801

Quote canukfan: Certainly don't like Neil and Hilary together - kind of yucky the way Neil was always panting after her. At first I wanted Devon and Hilary together, but he is way too immature, a little kid with too much money to spend. He keeps playing these stupid games with Hilary, talking about Esmerelda.

The only thing good about Neil and Hilary together is that Lilly will freak out. Although I cannot stand Lily whining and complaining about everyone, especially Hilary, I want to see the fireworks happen - oh yea!

Hilary is the one who keeps bringing up Esmeralda to Devon. She mentions her every time. Kinda like how she constantly brought up Lily to him. As for immature, hilary is far more childish than him. She has zero self awareness and self esteem. Constantly going after these old men seeking some sort of approval and reassurance. Devon came to Hilary and asked her out. She is the one who denied him chasing after jack. Then when she was turned down by him came crawling to Devon to get her feelings hurt. She could have told devon how she felt. But she didnt. Who knows why? wierd when she can be all rah rah to Neil and for Neil. Whatever. When neil shatters her little behind by going back to Leslie I won't care. And I kinda don't want devon with her anymore. I want him with someone who chooses him first. Someone who sees how worthwhile he is. Not some childish pathetic daddy focker.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/26 05:53AM
    #12   2014/04/26 07:59AM
    sugarann

Neil is stuck on stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!his brains have dissolved into is his head!!!!!!, because if it was working properly he wouldn't be trying to jump into bed with HILLARY. Her mission is to destroy him, so let the games began!!!!!!!

#13   2014/04/26 08:07AM
    mom chez

These updates are hilarious, trashy for the May sweeps?

#14   2014/04/26 08:24AM
    villyforever55

Quote sugarann: Neil is stuck on stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!his brains have dissolved into is his head!!!!!!, because if it was working properly he wouldn't be trying to jump into bed with HILLARY. Her mission is to destroy him, so let the games began!!!!!!!

She didn't forget her plan, she changed her plan and all the men, Neil, Jack, Devon and now Cane are all falling for her hype. Stupid men, all they see is a pretty face. Lily was right!

#15   2014/04/26 11:09AM
    flygirl1969

He's already chosen her over Lily. At every turn he chastises his own daughter in favor of the chick that went after her for something she thought HE did. Neil knows Devon was interested in HilllAnn and he couldn't care less. I'm ready to see the fallout. I'm guessing Neil will insists on marrying her soon. I hope she's worth his daughter and son and grandchildren .

#16   2014/04/26 02:18PM
    marythomas

im so disgussed by the whole thing for two reasons,one neil is way to old for hillary,second devon has feelings for her and was ready to break it off with esmerelda to be with hillary.she must have some kind of plan is right in order to be with him,why oh earth would she want to be involved with a man she knew was with her mother when she died,neil left her alone drunk in that motel to die so why would hillary want to sleep and have affair with neil after that.even though devon was a pain in the butt when he dropped hillary for esmerelda he know came to his sences and wants to end thing with her and be with the right woman hillary.im so mad that the writers have gone at let this go on with neil and hillary.when neil knew very well that devon had and still does have feelings for her. neil doesnt even care about devon feelings only his own.

#17   2014/04/26 03:28PM
    moehop

I have a feeling that Hilary is not as reformed as she has some believing.
    I can't stand how Lily acts. But I think she might be right.
    Neil would deserve it!!!

#18   2014/04/27 09:59PM
    IndyFan

Neil will choose Hillary over Family...hoping his family comes around. This s/l will be VERY interesting if it turns out that Hillary is, in fact, still intent on destroying Neil. Oooohhhhh

#19   2014/04/27 11:18PM
    villyforever55

Quote IndyFan: Neil will choose Hillary over Family...hoping his family comes around. This s/l will be VERY interesting if it turns out that Hillary is, in fact, still intent on destroying Neil. Oooohhhhh

I think and it is far more interesting than a ridiculous father/son/woman triangle.

#20   2014/04/27 11:18PM
    villyforever55

Quote IndyFan: Neil will choose Hillary over Family...hoping his family comes around. This s/l will be VERY interesting if it turns out that Hillary is, in fact, still intent on destroying Neil. Oooohhhhh

I think and it is far more interesting than a ridiculous father/son/woman triangle.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list