List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?

Started by FL senior fan at 2014/04/25 10:45AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 06:28PM, Views: 2361, Replies: 42
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/25 10:45AM
    Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?
    FL senior fan

Well, with all the kissing going on, it looks like Neil and Hilary are getting into an affair. Lilly didn't want Devon with her; how's she gonna feel when HER FATHER is involved with her? And Devon, he's talked with his father about her and at one point Neil encouraged a Devon/Hilary relationship.
    Wonder who will catch them?

Leslie can count her blessing!! I hope your Doctor husband is a good, faithful man.

#2   2014/04/25 10:55AM
    Re: Is Neil willing to choose Hilary over Family?
    ajsp35801

Don't you see. Neil and Hilary will be torn apart by their evil family who doesn't care about Neil's happiness. And that is supposed to make us root for Neil and Hilary. It won't work!

#3   2014/04/25 11:04AM
    gracie45

Ew. Neil stalking her was just plain creepy.

#4   2014/04/25 11:22AM
    APRIL JOY

Why did they have to go there.Why couldn't they pair her with Devon.her and Neil is wrong.sorry I can't buy them two.guess I might ff with them two.

#5   2014/04/25 11:43AM
    tricia98

Quote gracie45: Ew. Neil stalking her was just plain creepy.

I know right, he kept trying to convince her they have something, Hilary was smart at first for what she said about him still hurting over Leslie, but of course she fell for Neil over persistence Neil just makes me squirm bcuz of his needy always in heat wimpy behavior.

#6   2014/04/25 11:45AM
    laurie6

I would rather see Hillary and Devon but, It isn't anyone else's business if they want to see each other they are both single and Neil moved on from what Hillary did to him.

#7   2014/04/25 03:43PM
    FL senior fan

She couldn't get to first base with her big boss Jack,
    so she set her sights on boss Neil. Well, we'll see how long this goes before he croaks and she gets everything. No fool like an old fool.

#8   2014/04/25 04:03PM
    rancher

I hope Hilary "screws" Neil to the wall. Hope she does a number on him and makes him suffer.

Neil is a pompous azz and pretends to be so moral and upright.

Let him falllllllll

#9   2014/04/25 04:28PM
    janetb

Quote ajsp35801: Don't you see. Neil and Hilary will be torn apart by their evil family who doesn't care about Neil's happiness. And that is supposed to make us root for Neil and Hilary. It won't work!

Neil is a jerk and always has been. He chased after Karen then cheated on her shortly after they got married. He only married Sofia to give Moses a family. Now he's doing the same to Hillary, and making a fool of himself. No sympathy for Hillary, she knows he's on the rebound and doesn't care.

#10   2014/04/26 05:20AM
    canukfan

Certainly don't like Neil and Hilary together - kind of yucky the way Neil was always panting after her. At first I wanted Devon and Hilary together, but he is way too immature, a little kid with too much money to spend. He keeps playing these stupid games with Hilary, talking about Esmerelda.

The only thing good about Neil and Hilary together is that Lilly will freak out. Although I cannot stand Lily whining and complaining about everyone, especially Hilary, I want to see the fireworks happen - oh yea!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list