List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Camryn Grimes

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Camryn Grimes

Started by Tuttifruiti at 2014/04/25 08:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 09:58AM, Views: 1143, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/04/25 08:47AM
    Camryn Grimes
    Tuttifruiti

History is always being rewritten on this show, what if she really is Cassie. What if after she "died" she lost her memory and became someone else. With all the revenge plots it's not the most absurd thing they could have written. They keep making a point of saying she's not a ghost. I know it seems incredibly unlikely but anything is possible on a soap. Just a thought seeing as Camryn Grimes seems to be well received by many.

#2   2014/04/25 08:51AM
    Re: Camryn Grimes
    deceived

Quote Tuttifruiti: History is always being rewritten on this show, what if she really is Cassie. What if after she "died" she lost her memory and became someone else. With all the revenge plots it's not the most absurd thing they could have written. They keep making a point of saying she's not a ghost. I know it seems incredibly unlikely but anything is possible on a soap. Just a thought seeing as Camryn Grimes seems to be well received by many.

Love your pic!!!
    Sharon kept stating over and over that this Cassie had the eyes of Cassie when she would tuck her in at night...I am hoping this is a twin.

#3   2014/04/25 10:18AM
    tricia98

Quote deceived:
    Quote Tuttifruiti: History is always being rewritten on this show, what if she really is Cassie. What if after she "died" she lost her memory and became someone else. With all the revenge plots it's not the most absurd thing they could have written. They keep making a point of saying she's not a ghost. I know it seems incredibly unlikely but anything is possible on a soap. Just a thought seeing as Camryn Grimes seems to be well received by many.

Love your pic!!!
    Sharon kept stating over and over that this Cassie had the eyes of Cassie when she would tuck her in at night...I am hoping this is a twin.

I love the bm pic also, great pic of him, very gorgeous. I think faux cassie will turn out to be a twin. It was sad watching Sharon examine"cassie"touching her hair looking at her eyes, it was like she knows and feels a connection ,a mothers intuition. It just looked so obvious that this is where it's heading, long lost twin s/l.

#4   2014/04/28 09:54AM
    Taralo

I like her. I hope the writers keep her around.

#5   2014/04/28 09:58AM
    Jackie10

Bringing her back as a live Cassie after all these years would be ridiculous. Especially after all the yearly shows to morn her over and over. Hopefully if she leaves this time the yearly pity party will stop. I say make her a new and interesting character or send her packing when Ian leaves.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list