List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kelly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kelly

Started by Ggjj at 2014/04/24 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 10:01AM, Views: 2136, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/24 01:52PM
    Re: Kelly
    Finally Free

I don't know Cady but I really don't care for the character. Now she is interested in another Abbott man who is attached.

I think she needs to remain single for awhile and try to build friendships...like the one with her and Lilly.

#12   2014/04/24 02:57PM
    SSwamy

Like the new Kelly so much better. Did not care for the previous actress who played Kelly. I could not muster any sympathy for her character even though she had lost a kid. Cady McCain is a good actress and she is likeable whereas the previous actress did not make us like the character or even sympathise with her tragedy.

#13   2014/04/24 09:16PM
    canukfan

I just love the new Kelly - she seems so much more brighter and down to earth. Old Kelly, just seemed old and a downer to watch. Jack and new Kelly seem to have a lot of charisma together. It is time for Jack to move on with his life. Phyllis is not coming back anytime soon.

#14   2014/04/24 10:05PM
    SonnieG

Quote Suzy R: I also like this new Kelly. She seems a lot softer around the edges the the old one. Likable. Like the chemistry between her and Jack, really hard to omit, but the seem to fit at least until Phyllis comes back and gives her a run for her money. Cat fight! Lol looking forward to the day!

I think the old Kelly would make a pretty good Phyllis. She was a lot like Phyllis when it comes to attitude. Who agrees?

#15   2014/04/24 10:54PM
    geminieyes

Quote SonnieG:
    Quote Suzy R: I also like this new Kelly. She seems a lot softer around the edges the the old one. Likable. Like the chemistry between her and Jack, really hard to omit, but the seem to fit at least until Phyllis comes back and gives her a run for her money. Cat fight! Lol looking forward to the day!

I think the old Kelly would make a pretty good Phyllis. She was a lot like Phyllis when it comes to attitude. Who agrees?

I have to confess that thought also went through my mind.
    I also think she fitted the role as being antagonistic to what ever went on in the past with Ben. Never did quite get that story straight but this new gentler version of Kelly will be an interesting revelation when she initiates with Ben.

#16   2014/04/25 07:21AM
    memaa7

IMO, Cynthia played Kelly the way her character was written...we were NOT supposed to like her! Now that Cady is playing this role the character of Kelly is changing, NOT because of the actress, but because the role of Kelly is changing, so that the audience likes her with Jack!

#17   2014/04/25 08:10AM
    rancher

I thought the old Kelly was hard to watch; she seemed so angry, depressed, vindictive, and just mean. The look on her face was always sour.

This new one seems happier and has a better frame of mind.

But......I still don't like the character because I think she is a predator and has an agenda.

Jack is a fool if he lets anything happen between them.

#18   2014/04/25 10:20AM
    Nishnabekwe

Absolutely not just you. I could never understand what casting saw in the first Kelly. She was too weepy and unattractive. Cady brings a brightness to the role...I've been a fan since All My Children.

#19   2014/04/25 10:36AM
    A fan since ...

I am not ditching the old Kelly (actress) but the new Kelly is a lot more classier!! more Jacks style!!

You know what that means when Jack is going to start liking Kelly? Phyllis will wake up!!

#20   2014/04/25 11:25AM
    tricia98

Quote SonnieG:

I agree 100%! The old kelly as the nu Phyllis.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list