List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!

Started by Taralo at 2014/04/23 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 12:35PM, Views: 5002, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2014/04/28 10:53AM
    Re: Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!
    deceived

Quote billsgal:
    Quote Bresean:
    Quote Taralo: Nick is in full knight in shinning armor mode, protecting the mother of his children. Victor's method was dead wrong but his heart was in the right place. He was trying to protect his son. This time Victor may not be so easy to forgive Nick turning on him yet again.

There is no longer a shred of doubt in mind that Sharon changed that paternity letter. She deliberately devastated Nick and Summer and she did it for the most selfish reasons. To add insult to injury, even when she saw all the tremendous pain her action caused, Sharon refused to come clean and set things right. I don't think even her illness will protect her from the wrath of all the people she hurt.

I agree, but I remember that Sharon knew Victor was alive and told his family that he had died, when she made him lose his company, that was cruel also, and I don't feel not a bit of sorry for Sharon, she gets what she deserves. The truth will come out, she has hurt so many people, especially Summer and her mother Phyllis, who's in a coma because of Sharon, and Jack. I want to see if Nick tells Sharon to get out of his life ,like he told his father, when he finds out that Sharon changed the paternity papers. This s/l has been going on to long, get it over with soon, and bring Phyllis out of the coma.....PLEASE!

So many people forget that Sharon did that and called off the private investigators that were searching for Victor which means a transplant patient wasn't taken his medications. Victor was on his way to actually dying not just being sick in the head. His body had started to reject his heart but that's okay because Sharon is so good.

If Sharon was a decent person she would have declined to attend Abby's engagement party because she knows Abby still hasn't forgiven her for what she did to her family and the selling of her horse. The day was about Abby and Tyler and celebrating their commitment to each other but Sharon was all too happy to want to show Victor that she had won Nick once again.

So, if Nick and Sharon are really done with Victor, when are they both going to move off the ranch?

Billy was there, and no one said anything... if Victor put his sights on anyone it should have been Billy.

#52   2014/04/28 11:11AM
    villyforever55

Billy is Abby's uncle and since it was a gathering of the Newman's and the Abbotts, he had every right to be there. Nick asked Sharon to go so they could make a statement and to rub their 'togetherness' in every one's face. I agree with Abby on this, it was her and Tyler's night, and Nick deliberately set out to steal their thunder. Both Nick and Sharon showed little to no class.

#53   2014/04/28 11:14AM
    janetb

Quote Taralo:
    Quote Jamooreem: How can you imagine you did something? Even this would be a far stretch for the writers. I used to really like Sharon but she has done so many evil deeds and blamed them on her mental illness. Nope

This is how I feel. What really drives me up the wall is the fact that Sharon's actions are always blamed on Nick, Victor, Adam, or her mother. This grown woman is never responsible for the pain and destructioin she causes? This is why I can't be a real fan.

Sharon has always been the damsel in distress who can't survive without a man . That's why she's been with almost every man in GC. They feel the need to defend and save her and she allows them to. She'll never be strong or independent because it would take some actual effort on her part. BPD is just an added excuse to play the victim .

#54   2014/04/28 12:35PM
    Taralo

Quote janetb:
    Quote Taralo:
    Quote Jamooreem: How can you imagine you did something? Even this would be a far stretch for the writers. I used to really like Sharon but she has done so many evil deeds and blamed them on her mental illness. Nope

This is how I feel. What really drives me up the wall is the fact that Sharon's actions are always blamed on Nick, Victor, Adam, or her mother. This grown woman is never responsible for the pain and destructioin she causes? This is why I can't be a real fan.

Sharon has always been the damsel in distress who can't survive without a man . That's why she's been with almost every man in GC. They feel the need to defend and save her and she allows them to. She'll never be strong or independent because it would take some actual effort on her part. BPD is just an added excuse to play the victim .

I could not agree more. This is why I blow so hot and cold about Sharon. I really liked the fact that she didn't press charges against faux Cassie. But then we all know what she did to Nick and Summer.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list