List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!

Started by Taralo at 2014/04/23 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 12:35PM, Views: 4684, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2014/04/24 01:05AM
    Re: Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!
    billsgal

Quote Bresean:
    Quote Taralo: Nick is in full knight in shinning armor mode, protecting the mother of his children. Victor's method was dead wrong but his heart was in the right place. He was trying to protect his son. This time Victor may not be so easy to forgive Nick turning on him yet again.

There is no longer a shred of doubt in mind that Sharon changed that paternity letter. She deliberately devastated Nick and Summer and she did it for the most selfish reasons. To add insult to injury, even when she saw all the tremendous pain her action caused, Sharon refused to come clean and set things right. I don't think even her illness will protect her from the wrath of all the people she hurt.

I agree, but I remember that Sharon knew Victor was alive and told his family that he had died, when she made him lose his company, that was cruel also, and I don't feel not a bit of sorry for Sharon, she gets what she deserves. The truth will come out, she has hurt so many people, especially Summer and her mother Phyllis, who's in a coma because of Sharon, and Jack. I want to see if Nick tells Sharon to get out of his life ,like he told his father, when he finds out that Sharon changed the paternity papers. This s/l has been going on to long, get it over with soon, and bring Phyllis out of the coma.....PLEASE!

So many people forget that Sharon did that and called off the private investigators that were searching for Victor which means a transplant patient wasn't taken his medications. Victor was on his way to actually dying not just being sick in the head. His body had started to reject his heart but that's okay because Sharon is so good.

If Sharon was a decent person she would have declined to attend Abby's engagement party because she knows Abby still hasn't forgiven her for what she did to her family and the selling of her horse. The day was about Abby and Tyler and celebrating their commitment to each other but Sharon was all too happy to want to show Victor that she had won Nick once again.

So, if Nick and Sharon are really done with Victor, when are they both going to move off the ranch?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/24 01:06AM
    #42   2014/04/24 04:38AM
    RobynH

Quote Taralo: Nick is in full knight in shinning armor mode, protecting the mother of his children. Victor's method was dead wrong but his heart was in the right place. He was trying to protect his son. This time Victor may not be so easy to forgive Nick turning on him yet again.

There is no longer a shred of doubt in mind that Sharon changed that paternity letter. She deliberately devastated Nick and Summer and she did it for the most selfish reasons. To add insult to injury, even when she saw all the tremendous pain her action caused, Sharon refused to come clean and set things right. I don't think even her illness will protect her from the wrath of all the people she hurt.

You must just hate Sharon because in my opinion what Victor did was much worse than what she did. Sharon who while going thru a bipolar episode changed the paternity results and Phyllis' trip down the stairs was not Sharon's fault. She fell. Yes Sharon should have owned up to it when her meds were corrected and she probably would have if Victor and faux Cassie weren't driving her crazier. That being said, to hire someone who is the spitting image of your DEAD granddaughter to torment her mother is disgusting and unforgivable. As a parent, I would NEVER forgive someone who did that to me for whatever reason.

#43   2014/04/24 06:11AM
    Taralo

Quote RobynH:

You must just hate Sharon because in my opinion what Victor did was much worse than what she did. Sharon who while going thru a bipolar episode changed the paternity results and Phyllis' trip down the stairs was not Sharon's fault. She fell. Yes Sharon should have owned up to it when her meds were corrected and she probably would have if Victor and faux Cassie weren't driving her crazier. That being said, to hire someone who is the spitting image of your DEAD granddaughter to torment her mother is disgusting and unforgivable. As a parent, I would NEVER forgive someone who did that to me for whatever reason.

I don't hate Sharon at all. In fact there are many times that I like her a great deal. But what she did to Nick, Summer and Phyllis was cruel and she shouldn't be rewarded for what she did. What Victor did was cruel as well and his family will turn against him for it. Victor's actions don't excuse what Sharon did.

#44   2014/04/24 10:29AM
    talola

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote talola: I think Sharon only imagined that she switched the paternity results. Victor did all of this for nothing. This is Sharon Case's (Sharon) and Joshua Morrow's (Nick) 20th year on the show and I really don't think the writers are going to be keeping them apart.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt Victor bring on NuCassie before he knew she had a secret ? Either way this is the lowest he has probably sank .

Yes, you are right, when Noah told Victor that Sharon was seeing visions of Cassie, that is when Victor "luckily" ran into faux Cassie at Crimson Lights and launched his plan to drive Sharon crazy and away from Nick. He decided to continue with the plan once he learned Sharon had a secret that would hurt Nick.

#45   2014/04/24 12:16PM
    Taralo

I guess Victor should just forget all the things Sharon did to him, burning down his ranch and much more. For some reason Sharon is suppose to skate no matter who she hurts or what she does. That's why I can't be a true fan of this character.

#46   2014/04/24 01:20PM
    Lady Chris

WOW! Sharon is once again the VICTIM.. yes Victor has a problem trying to love his kids by doing very stupid things to make them see they are heading in the wrong direction, but the man was never taught love he taught his self to survive at any means necessary. i can respect that and Nick and Victoria should know their father by now. Sharon is another story she has always played the Victim and get a pass for her wrong doings. Sharon wanted Nick and even manipulated her young daughter to get him and faked falling down stairs and putting herself in his face to make him see what he could have and as usual as soon as Avery got out of the picture she was right there to pick up the pieces. Sharon fans think she is redeemable, but I say sometimes the expiration date do run out and hers is way past the date. If I felt like typing I can give you so many examples of her not being as innocent as people think she is. I say let her have Nick, but be aware when the next woman/man character comes to town, it will be nice to see who strays first. They only have boring sex for a bit before eyes starts to wander.I see no chemistry of fire between these two and you can play all of the corny songs you want to play they have no real magic just people desire to see them together. Nick and Sharon has expired a long time ago for some reason Nick is always hotter with someone else.

#47   2014/04/24 01:47PM
    Jamooreem

How can you imagine you did something? Even this would be a far stretch for the writers. I used to really like Sharon but she has done so many evil deeds and blamed them on her mental illness. Nope

#48   2014/04/24 01:55PM
    Taralo

Quote Jamooreem: How can you imagine you did something? Even this would be a far stretch for the writers. I used to really like Sharon but she has done so many evil deeds and blamed them on her mental illness. Nope

This is how I feel. What really drives me up the wall is the fact that Sharon's actions are always blamed on Nick, Victor, Adam, or her mother. This grown woman is never responsible for the pain and destructioin she causes? This is why I can't be a real fan.

#49   2014/04/24 03:12PM
    Figgy652

Well, it has already taken an eternity to come out and it will probably take another one. Y&R drags everything out waaaayyy past time.

#50   2014/04/28 09:58AM
    Taralo

Faux Cassie may be the key to getting to the truth about Summer.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list