List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!

Started by Taralo at 2014/04/23 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 12:35PM, Views: 5013, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2014/04/23 07:11PM
    Re: Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!
    Taralo

Quote talola:
    Quote clicquot1:
    Quote villyforever55: Christine? Why would she even care? I don' get that angle.

Christine was livid when she found out what Phyllis did years ago(besides the whole LYING about being intimate & drugging DR to break up her marriage with a baby lie)and then Christine took Phyllis to court to get justice but the case was thrown out and Phyllis got off scott free for trying to KILL Christine and for leaving her & Paul for dead and not calling 911!

So, IMO Christine overheard Sharon's "confession" at Cassie's grave and she was the one who changed the letter!

Christine owes Phyllis some big time baby daddy KARMA for the lie that broke up her marriage and I would flove for her to be the one who dished it to Phyllis!

Remember, Sharon was off her meds and she could've easily seen Christine do it and mistaken Christine for herself!

Heck, even Phyllis has "mistaken" Christine for Sharon!
    Christine owes Phyllis major payback and KARMA with a capital K!

Sharon's confession at the graveyard occurred well after the supposed DNA switch and the results being delivered. By that time all the parties had already been informed that Jack was Summer's dad. We also saw Phyllis at the graveyard overhearing and confronting Sharon about her "confession" so the Christine angle does not make any sense.

I for one, don't think that Sharon switched any results.

So you think Sharon and Nick are going to live happily ever after and that Sharon will be the only women to have kids with Nick? Oh and Sharon wasn't on that staircase struggling with Phyllis when Phyllis fell down the stairs either.

#32   2014/04/23 07:52PM
    talola

Quote Taralo:
    Quote talola:
    Quote clicquot1:
    Quote villyforever55: Christine? Why would she even care? I don' get that angle.

Christine was livid when she found out what Phyllis did years ago(besides the whole LYING about being intimate & drugging DR to break up her marriage with a baby lie)and then Christine took Phyllis to court to get justice but the case was thrown out and Phyllis got off scott free for trying to KILL Christine and for leaving her & Paul for dead and not calling 911!

So, IMO Christine overheard Sharon's "confession" at Cassie's grave and she was the one who changed the letter!

Christine owes Phyllis some big time baby daddy KARMA for the lie that broke up her marriage and I would flove for her to be the one who dished it to Phyllis!

Remember, Sharon was off her meds and she could've easily seen Christine do it and mistaken Christine for herself!

Sharon's confession at the graveyard occurred well after the supposed DNA switch and the results being delivered. By that time all the parties had already been informed that Jack was Summer's dad. We also saw Phyllis at the graveyard overhearing and confronting Sharon about her "confession" so the Christine angle does not make any sense.

So you think Sharon and Nick are going to live happily ever after and that Sharon will be the only women to have kids with Nick? Oh and Sharon wasn't on that staircase struggling with Phyllis when Phyllis fell down the stairs either.

No one lives happily ever after on a soap, even if Sharon gets back with Nick they will break-up down the road - that's the nature of soaps. I know about Phyllis and Sharon's confrontation on the staircase but my point was disputing the suggestion that Christine switched the DNA results or is at all involved in this storyline.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/23 07:56PM
    #33   2014/04/23 07:59PM
    Taralo

Quote talola:
    Quote Taralo:
    Quote talola:
    Quote clicquot1:

No one lives happily ever after on a soap, even if Sharon gets back with Nick they will break-up down the road - that's the nature of soaps. I know about Phyllis and Sharon's confrontation on the staircase but my point was disputing the suggestion that Christine switched the DNA results or is at all involved in this storyline.

I never suggested or thought that Christine had anything to do with the DNA. Christine would never do such a thing. Why would Christine hurt Nick and Summer?

#34   2014/04/23 08:08PM
    talola

Quote Taralo:
    Quote talola:
    Quote Taralo:
    Quote talola:
    Quote clicquot1:

I never suggested or thought that Christine had anything to do with the DNA. Christine would never do such a thing. Why would Christine hurt Nick and Summer?

Your post quoted my previous response to someone else so I thought your comment was directed at me. Sorry!

#35   2014/04/23 08:08PM
    Kelly777

All I know is I hate with the heat of a thousand suns what they did to Sharon and Victor's friendship. I liked it. It made him human. AND I hated what they did to Sharon. They used her for a punching bag for so long. I won't go tit for tat with the Phyllis. I think she had her strong points too.

#36   2014/04/23 08:19PM
    TSHM

WTH , Nick brought this mess on himself , why should he be so upset with Sharon? He's been forgiven as if he did nothing. Bunch of Hypocrites and the Newman's are the worse!

#37   2014/04/23 08:25PM
    TSHM

Quote Kelly777: All I know is I hate with the heat of a thousand suns what they did to Sharon and Victor's friendship. I liked it. It made him human. AND I hated what they did to Sharon. They used her for a punching bag for so long. I won't go tit for tat with the Phyllis. I think she had her strong points too.

I totally agree !

#38   2014/04/23 09:21PM
    janetb

Christine would go after Phyllis directly and not hurt Summer , Jack or Nick. Was she even in GC then. There always has to be conspiracy or excuse for Sharon.

#39   2014/04/23 10:19PM
    missing atwt

Quote talola: I think Sharon only imagined that she switched the paternity results. Victor did all of this for nothing. This is Sharon Case's (Sharon) and Joshua Morrow's (Nick) 20th year on the show and I really don't think the writers are going to be keeping them apart.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt Victor bring on NuCassie before he knew she had a secret ? Either way this is the lowest he has probably sank .

#40   2014/04/23 10:40PM
    janesBydiction

They are laying it on so thick with making Sharon the victim, and giving her everything she wants, that it's hilarious. I have noticed many patterns with this show. #1 Nick is usually wrong. His prophecies about life, other characters intentions, or even his own goals almost never fully pan out as intended. #2 Victor prophecies are virtually always accurate! Every time he has a vendetta against someone, he's proven to be right or wins in the end. And #3, the most important one, when things are going unbelievably great for a character, even good characters, it's only a matter of time before the house of cards come falling down.

But I do think Shick will get to be happy for much of 2014. But then there will be 2015. That's when the show will really get good, and crap will hit the fan. Maybe if Shick were bringing in great ratings like some of their fans claimed they would, with solid demos, I could see them sacrificing the whole story to save Sharon. But I don't see that happening, especially with the 18-49 tanking like that.

Women 18-49 Viewers
    1. Y&R 727,000 (-68,000/-124,000)
    1. Y&R 1.1/8 (-.1/-.2) <—— ties low

Yikes!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list