List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!

Started by Taralo at 2014/04/23 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 12:35PM, Views: 4923, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2014/04/23 05:47PM
    Re: Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!
    clicquot1

Quote loiuse: Tarola you know better , Sharon changed them results, just as plan as day-the episode was played the day she went into the lab, when she heard the DR. call nick & told him the results were ready, results sent to nick sharon was there she changed the results when she saw them on the table, yes she did & stop putting sharon up high, she will pay for lying, now she really has amnesia can't remember but she will.

Sharon was NEVER even shown in the lab..............all that was shown on screen was Sharon with her hand on the doorknob of the lab!

She was in the hallway and heard the message but was NOT shown in the lab nor was she shown on screen delivering the envelope ................all that was shown was a woman's feet and hands so it could be Sharon but it could've also been a messenger, some other woman for example Avery or even Christine who delivered the envelope!

IMO, Sharon off her meds saw Christine do it and will remember soon! Probably after it comes out that she did it!

She will find the tape from the hospital showing that Christine changed the letter!

When Phyllis comes back it will come out that Christine did it and they will have a fight by that time Christine will be pregnant and lose the baby!

#22   2014/04/23 05:52PM
    villyforever55

Christine? Why would she even care? I don' get that angle.

#23   2014/04/23 06:11PM
    yrfan00

Quote Taralo: The reveal is coming soon. I thought Victor was brought into this story to take some of the heat off Sharon. Maybe he was, but he was also brought in for Nick. I think Nick kicking Victor out of life because of Sharon just makes Sharon's betrayal that much worse. Not only did Sharon cost him his daughter, but she cost him his father as well. When Nick is devastated and feeling so lost, who comes back to town, Phyllis!

Here is where I disagree...Victor's ACTIONS caused Nick to kick him out of his life not Sharon. Just because Victor didn't want Sharon in Nick's life doesn't give him a license to do what ever he feels like. It is not only what he did to Sharon but to Nick as well. Cassie was Nick's daughter too, and Victor disgraced his dead daughter's memory. I think it is wishful thinking that Nick will be leaning on Phyllis. I don't think Phick will be revisited, this is a Shick story. Nick hasn't even given Phyllis a second thought since she has been in a coma. That would be quite unbelievable for him to all the sudden want Phyllis.

#24   2014/04/23 06:15PM
    calliope

No Phick but Phyllis, even after a coma, has more brain function than Sharon and will remember how she got into that coma.

#25   2014/04/23 06:19PM
    SadieM

I want Nick to be Summer's father.

#26   2014/04/23 06:26PM
    clicquot1

Quote villyforever55: Christine? Why would she even care? I don' get that angle.

Christine was livid when she found out what Phyllis did years ago(besides the whole LYING about being intimate & drugging DR to break up her marriage with a baby lie)and then Christine took Phyllis to court to get justice but the case was thrown out and Phyllis got off scott free for trying to KILL Christine and for leaving her & Paul for dead and not calling 911!

So, IMO Christine overheard Sharon's "confession" at Cassie's grave and she was the one who changed the letter!

Christine owes Phyllis some big time baby daddy KARMA for the lie that broke up her marriage and I would flove for her to be the one who dished it to Phyllis!

Remember, Sharon was off her meds and she could've easily seen Christine do it and mistaken Christine for herself!

Heck, even Phyllis has "mistaken" Christine for Sharon!
    Christine owes Phyllis major payback and KARMA with a capital K!

#27   2014/04/23 06:27PM
    Taralo

Quote yrfan00:
    Quote Taralo: The reveal is coming soon. I thought Victor was brought into this story to take some of the heat off Sharon. Maybe he was, but he was also brought in for Nick. I think Nick kicking Victor out of life because of Sharon just makes Sharon's betrayal that much worse. Not only did Sharon cost him his daughter, but she cost him his father as well. When Nick is devastated and feeling so lost, who comes back to town, Phyllis!

Here is where I disagree...Victor's ACTIONS caused Nick to kick him out of his life not Sharon. Just because Victor didn't want Sharon in Nick's life doesn't give him a license to do what ever he feels like. It is not only what he did to Sharon but to Nick as well. Cassie was Nick's daughter too, and Victor disgraced his dead daughter's memory. I think it is wishful thinking that Nick will be leaning on Phyllis. I don't think Phick will be revisited, this is a Shick story. Nick hasn't even given Phyllis a second thought since she has been in a coma. That would be quite unbelievable for him to all the sudden want Phyllis.

I said that what Victor did was wrong. However he was trying to protect his son. Sharon on the other hand, deliberately hurt Nick and Summer to get Nick back. Nick wasn't the least bit interest in Sharon for a long time and just look at what happened? Remember a little while ago Nick was madly in love with Avery!

#28   2014/04/23 06:35PM
    villyforever55

I can't agree with that idea at all. Chris does have a grudge against Phyllis and rightfully so; Phyllis did try to run her over with a car. But that has nothing to do with Nick, Jack or Summer. Chris is probably one of the most honorable people on this show and would never stoop to such shenanigans to get back at Phyllis. If she can't do it through the courts, it won't be done. Sharon, on the other hand, would, if it meant having Nick, her past history indicates that to be true.

#29   2014/04/23 06:38PM
    calliope

I agree Villy. No way is Chris's hand in this.

#30   2014/04/23 06:42PM
    talola

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote villyforever55: Christine? Why would she even care? I don' get that angle.

Christine was livid when she found out what Phyllis did years ago(besides the whole LYING about being intimate & drugging DR to break up her marriage with a baby lie)and then Christine took Phyllis to court to get justice but the case was thrown out and Phyllis got off scott free for trying to KILL Christine and for leaving her & Paul for dead and not calling 911!

So, IMO Christine overheard Sharon's "confession" at Cassie's grave and she was the one who changed the letter!

Christine owes Phyllis some big time baby daddy KARMA for the lie that broke up her marriage and I would flove for her to be the one who dished it to Phyllis!

Remember, Sharon was off her meds and she could've easily seen Christine do it and mistaken Christine for herself!

Heck, even Phyllis has "mistaken" Christine for Sharon!
    Christine owes Phyllis major payback and KARMA with a capital K!

Sharon's confession at the graveyard occurred well after the supposed DNA switch and the results being delivered. By that time all the parties had already been informed that Jack was Summer's dad. We also saw Phyllis at the graveyard overhearing and confronting Sharon about her "confession" so the Christine angle does not make any sense.

I for one, don't think that Sharon switched any results.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/23 06:48PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list