List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!

Started by Taralo at 2014/04/23 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 12:35PM, Views: 4941, Replies: 53
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2014/04/23 02:36PM
    Re: Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!
    loiuse

Tarola you know better , Sharon changed them results, just as plan as day-the episode was played the day she went into the lab, when she heard the DR. call nick & told him the results were ready, results sent to nick sharon was there she changed the results when she saw them on the table, yes she did & stop putting sharon up high, she will pay for lying, now she really has amnesia can't remember but she will.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/23 02:41PM
    #12   2014/04/23 02:50PM
    KLeigh818

What Sharon did was wrong but sorry not worse than what anyone else on this show has done over the years. Let's keep it in perspective. She forgave Nick for lying when Summer's test was one originally done so pay it back time Nick. He will be upset, so will Jack but both have no room to judge and will forgive.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/23 02:53PM
    #13   2014/04/23 02:55PM
    loiuse

:) Shame Chloe is leaving in May, wish her the best of luck, Kevin chipmunk what will he do with himself WOW? May someone said Sharon's secret will be reveal, but why did the writers say her secret must be reveal before it's to late! what? I'm confused, if she doesn't get her memory back or at least some of it, then Sharon will always get away with secrets. this has gone on long enough, nick will truly be devastated, but will get over it,nick talking about after he tells everyone, people will not like Victor oh well what about when he finds out his princess changed results & hurt two families & still haven't told the truth she knew before she had a melt down & still refused to tell all because she may lose Nick, bump nick, I see noah is following in his fathers foot steps another dumb blonde. All i have to say is I'll be glad when Sharon pay her dues.Sharon did not have no bipolar when she did what she did, & this is unforgiveable, she got people still thinking Jack is Summers father. I don't know how it all is coming out but I hope nothing is left out what she did & how she left Phyllis at the bottom of the steps.

#14   2014/04/23 03:13PM
    Taralo

Quote Bresean:
    Quote Taralo: Nick is in full knight in shinning armor mode, protecting the mother of his children. Victor's method was dead wrong but his heart was in the right place. He was trying to protect his son. This time Victor may not be so easy to forgive Nick turning on him yet again.

There is no longer a shred of doubt in mind that Sharon changed that paternity letter. She deliberately devastated Nick and Summer and she did it for the most selfish reasons. To add insult to injury, even when she saw all the tremendous pain her action caused, Sharon refused to come clean and set things right. I don't think even her illness will protect her from the wrath of all the people she hurt.

I agree, but I remember that Sharon knew Victor was alive and told his family that he had died, when she made him lose his company, that was cruel also, and I don't feel not a bit of sorry for Sharon, she gets what she deserves. The truth will come out, she has hurt so many people, especially Summer and her mother Phyllis, who's in a coma because of Sharon, and Jack. I want to see if Nick tells Sharon to get out of his life ,like he told his father, when he finds out that Sharon changed the paternity papers. This s/l has been going on to long, get it over with soon, and bring Phyllis out of the coma.....PLEASE!

The reveal is coming soon. I thought Victor was brought into this story to take some of the heat off Sharon. Maybe he was, but he was also brought in for Nick. I think Nick kicking Victor out of life because of Sharon just makes Sharon's betrayal that much worse. Not only did Sharon cost him his daughter, but she cost him his father as well. When Nick is devastated and feeling so lost, who comes back to town, Phyllis!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/23 03:15PM
    #15   2014/04/23 03:59PM
    Nezy

ROTFLMAO Nick won't get crushed he will just get a small dose of what he massively dished out to sharon. Nick's hands are dirty in this, he's not blameless for what is happening right now.

#16   2014/04/23 04:17PM
    2B_restless_...

I sure hope so too.

#17   2014/04/23 04:24PM
    Taralo

Quote Nezy: ROTFLMAO Nick won't get crushed he will just get a small dose of what he massively dished out to sharon. Nick's hands are dirty in this, he's not blameless for what is happening right now.

Yes, Nick will pay for his dirty deeds and Sharon will pay for her. Nick has already paid. He lost his daughter!

#18   2014/04/23 04:35PM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote Taralo:
    Quote Nezy: ROTFLMAO Nick won't get crushed he will just get a small dose of what he massively dished out to sharon. Nick's hands are dirty in this, he's not blameless for what is happening right now.

Yes, Nick will pay for his dirty deeds and Sharon will pay for her. Nick has already paid. He lost his daughter!

Nick didn't lose his daughter. Summer still loves him and she can love two fathers at one time. Besides, it's not over until the fat lady sings and Jack may still be proven to be Summer's father.

#19   2014/04/23 04:43PM
    2B_restless_...

I don't understand why Sharon has to be the only person accountable for her actions or why some believe that she can't be redeemed. I don't believe the writers are using her illness as an excuse for the hurt she's brought to others. Quite honestly, she has hurt herself more than she's hurt any person on the show. She's been hurting for a long time, which is no excuse for anyone to hurt others. But, the hurt, jealousy, and illness all played a part in her out of control behavior. At least she's taken steps toward preventing the problem and she wants to get better and admits that she's done some terrible things. Unlike some other characters who are constantly redeemed wrong after wrong and won't acknowledge the hurt they've caused others and continue to do so.

#20   2014/04/23 05:40PM
    Taralo

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote talola: I think Sharon only imagined that she switched the paternity results. Victor did all of this for nothing. This is Sharon Case's (Sharon) and Joshua Morrow's (Nick) 20th year on the show and I really don't think the writers are going to be keeping them apart.

i think you are CORRECT.

i also think it is going to come out that sharon didn't change anything and summer will stay an ABBOTT.

jfp may not like supercouples but she knows what happened to mab for trying to destroy sharon.

LMBO!

I still think an off her meds Sharon saw "herself" changing the letter in the lab when in actuality it was CHRISTINE who changed her own letter to get back at Phyllis for what happened all thosae years ago with DR/Daniel/hit and run!

afterall, Phyllis herself once thought Christine was Sharon so it would be a nod to that scene if it turned out this way!

Who knows? Maybe tptb would have Avery changing the letter to take away the "connection" of Summer between Nick and her "fiance"!

If it were somehow Avery then Phyllis could go after Dylan since jack will be busy with nuKelly!

Although, when Jack was asking Phyllis for her hand in marriage she was telling him YES! YES! YES! in her mind!

Although, this could change it really seemed like Phyllis wanted to marry Jack and was finally happy with him and Summer and her job!

Sharon is not getting a pass for what she did. Phyllis loves Jack but most of us could see she not that much in love with him. And even if Phyllis was madly in love with Jack and happy with him, that does not change what Sharon did, and it sure doesn't give Jack the right to have Nick's daughter! Jack has his own kids!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list