List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!

Started by Taralo at 2014/04/23 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/28 12:35PM, Views: 4760, Replies: 53
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/23 12:39PM
    Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!
    Taralo

Nick is in full knight in shinning armor mode, protecting the mother of his children. Victor's method was dead wrong but his heart was in the right place. He was trying to protect his son. This time Victor may not be so easy to forgive Nick turning on him yet again.

There is no longer a shred of doubt in mind that Sharon changed that paternity letter. She deliberately devastated Nick and Summer and she did it for the most selfish reasons. To add insult to injury, even when she saw all the tremendous pain her action caused, Sharon refused to come clean and set things right. I don't think even her illness will protect her from the wrath of all the people she hurt.

#2   2014/04/23 12:48PM
    Re: Oh Nick, You are About to get Crushed!
    Cantankerous

I think the writing is on the wall for this to be true. Victor will be disowned by a few but then he will be right. Sharon has a secret that will devastate Nick.

#3   2014/04/23 01:02PM
    talola

I think Sharon only imagined that she switched the paternity results. Victor did all of this for nothing. This is Sharon Case's (Sharon) and Joshua Morrow's (Nick) 20th year on the show and I really don't think the writers are going to be keeping them apart.

#4   2014/04/23 01:23PM
    Ganny22

You are so right about Sharon. Don't forget she married both brothers, their father, tried to ruin Victor's business and lets not forget she burnt down his home. She's still trash and the writers need to make her accountable. Stop making people with Bipolar look bad.

#5   2014/04/23 01:29PM
    Taralo

Quote talola: I think Sharon only imagined that she switched the paternity results. Victor did all of this for nothing. This is Sharon Case's (Sharon) and Joshua Morrow's (Nick) 20th year on the show and I really don't think the writers are going to be keeping them apart.

First of all JFP does not like supercouples. Secondly, a blind person could see this setup. Nick getting on his soapbox against Victor, the talk Sharon had with Jack about Phyllis. Sharon and Summer getting closer. It just goes on and on. I think the reveal could happen in May but if not May definitely July. It's coming soon.

#6   2014/04/23 01:34PM
    KeepingItReal

He sure is....cause they keep reiterating the "secret"....

#7   2014/04/23 01:38PM
    Taralo

Quote KeepingItReal: He sure is....cause they keep reiterating the "secret"....

Yes they do. I think it may very well come out during May sweeps.

#8   2014/04/23 02:08PM
    valleycliffe

Quote talola: I think Sharon only imagined that she switched the paternity results. Victor did all of this for nothing. This is Sharon Case's (Sharon) and Joshua Morrow's (Nick) 20th year on the show and I really don't think the writers are going to be keeping them apart.

i think you are CORRECT.

i also think it is going to come out that sharon didn't change anything and summer will stay an ABBOTT.

jfp may not like supercouples but she knows what happened to mab for trying to destroy sharon.

#9   2014/04/23 02:29PM
    clicquot1

Quote valleycliffe:

i think you are CORRECT.

i also think it is going to come out that sharon didn't change anything and summer will stay an ABBOTT.

jfp may not like supercouples but she knows what happened to mab for trying to destroy sharon.

LMBO!

I still think an off her meds Sharon saw "herself" changing the letter in the lab when in actuality it was CHRISTINE who changed her own letter to get back at Phyllis for what happened all thosae years ago with DR/Daniel/hit and run!

afterall, Phyllis herself once thought Christine was Sharon so it would be a nod to that scene if it turned out this way!

Who knows? Maybe tptb would have Avery changing the letter to take away the "connection" of Summer between Nick and her "fiance"!

If it were somehow Avery then Phyllis could go after Dylan since jack will be busy with nuKelly!

Although, when Jack was asking Phyllis for her hand in marriage she was telling him YES! YES! YES! in her mind!

Although, this could change it really seemed like Phyllis wanted to marry Jack and was finally happy with him and Summer and her job!

#10   2014/04/23 02:32PM
    Bresean

Quote Taralo: Nick is in full knight in shinning armor mode, protecting the mother of his children. Victor's method was dead wrong but his heart was in the right place. He was trying to protect his son. This time Victor may not be so easy to forgive Nick turning on him yet again.

There is no longer a shred of doubt in mind that Sharon changed that paternity letter. She deliberately devastated Nick and Summer and she did it for the most selfish reasons. To add insult to injury, even when she saw all the tremendous pain her action caused, Sharon refused to come clean and set things right. I don't think even her illness will protect her from the wrath of all the people she hurt.

I agree, but I remember that Sharon knew Victor was alive and told his family that he had died, when she made him lose his company, that was cruel also, and I don't feel not a bit of sorry for Sharon, she gets what she deserves. The truth will come out, she has hurt so many people, especially Summer and her mother Phyllis, who's in a coma because of Sharon, and Jack. I want to see if Nick tells Sharon to get out of his life ,like he told his father, when he finds out that Sharon changed the paternity papers. This s/l has been going on to long, get it over with soon, and bring Phyllis out of the coma.....PLEASE!

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list